Chapter 7

Kristen's POV

I woke up at around 10 AM. During the night I left my ringer on to hear if Joey texted me. I hadn't heard anything, so I wasn't expecting a response. When I finally got to my phone, I saw it was dead! I sprinted faster than I ever had to find a charger. Finally I found one and I was able to turn my phone on. I had received three texts the night before: one from Sam, one from Alanna, and one from some number. Hesitantly I opened the message to discover it was Joey! He had been in traffic until late and was not able to text me! Immediately I smiled. Knowing that he texted me and I didn't blow it made me feel much better. It was kind of early, but I still decided to text him. "Hey. I'm so sorry I fell asleep and then my phone died!" Immediately I saw that he was typing. He sent a message in response saying "No problem! I was actually wondering if you wanted to hang out today. Sawyer Hartman and I are going to dinner tonight. Wanna tag along?" HOLY CRAP I loved sawyer too! This was a dream of mine. Oh wait... "I wish! My friend Alanna is coming in though." I could NOT ditch her on her very first day in LA, even if it was Joey Graceffa. Ding! "Actually that's quite perfect... Sawyer is single and could use a date. If she's interested..." This was perfect!! "Yeah ok!" "Ok! We will pick you up at 7!"

Joey's POV

This was actually really perfect. Sawyer wouldn't feel awkward and lonely if he had a date too. I decided to call him and give him a heads up. Ring! "Hey Joey. What's up?" "Hey Sawanya! So I'm bringing a date to dinner. I hope you don't mind!" I wanted to tease him a little before I told him. "Wow damn you Joey. You know that I am single and have no one to ask at the moment." This was really enjoyable. "It's ok! Trust me she's really cool. You'll like her." "JOEY. I'm gonna look stupid." Ok, maybe I should tell him. "Calm it down! She's bringing a friend for you." I went on Kristen's Instagram and found a picture of the two girls and sent it to Sawyer. "Woah dude... They are both hot!" I knew he would be happy! "Alright cool. Come over and we can get ready. It's already 3!" Sawyer was always good at helping me pick out something to wear. "Alright dude. Be over in a few." Perfect! I couldn't wait for tonight.