Chapter 19

Kristen's POV

DING! "Joeygraceffa replied to your comment on YouTube." Great. Just great. "Alanna, I need you." She ran into the room. "What's up?" She asked, sounding genuinely concerned. "Joey replied to my comment. Can you tell me what it says?" I just could not bring myself to read it. Why was I so into him?? It had only been a few days since our first date. Gosh, my life seemed like a poorly written fan fiction written by an obsessive teenage girl. I just should not be this into him. Somehow I had to get a hold of myself. "It says that at 8 pm he wants to meet you at the place you hung out at sunset." Alanna informed me, snapping me back into reality. "Should I go??" I asked her. "We'll do you want to go? Maybe you should talk it through with him." She had a good point. At some point I would need closure on this relationship, so why not officially do this now? "Yeah, ok... I need to go to Malibu beach." I ran into my room and threw on my favourite bikini from Jack Wills and some shorts and a top to go over. If we were heading to the beach I was going to take full advantage of it. Plus, that beach is incredible and full of other hot guys to look at besides Joey.

Joey's POV

I drove to the beach practically hyperventilating from the nerves. This was the first girl that I had really liked in a long time and I might have screwed it up over YouTube. Somehow I knew we could b such a great couple after only a few dates. It was just right. Finally I arrived at the beach and went to the spot of our sunset date. As I looked around I saw so many people, but not the one I cared about at the moment. Instead of standing like an idiot I decided to take a seat. I spread my towel out and had a seat. A few minutes went by and no sign of here. "You have 5 minutes. Go." A voice said to me from behind my head. I stood up and faced her. "Kristen, I didn't mean what I said in that video. You know that the psychopaths are crazy. When they started suspecting that we were official they started sending me hate on every social media site I have. I can take that, I'm used to it, but they started to send me hate about you and I couldn't take that." She didn't seem pleased with my explanation. "So instead of defending me you say all of your crap on YouTube?" "Kristen, try don't listen. If I defended you it would have gotten worse. It's like one direction. You have to understand that I only want to protect you!" Her face didn't change. "Please."