Got My Heart goin' XO

Start from the beginning

She snatched my face by the chin so I were exactly looking at her. "I've tasted you on my bare fingers but sugar I will devour you tonight dominant or not, you will be eaten by me whether you like it or not."

Right then and there inbetween my legs, pooling grew at my sex, and I felt my folds fill with moisture. My pearl pulsated. Growing some in arousal. I lick my lips. "O-Okay." I stammer. My body and I haven't ever been used to this type of treatment.

Paris and Paul leave the bathroom, fixing their clothes."We'll get to it later." she kisses my cheek and places her hand in between my legs through my pants. She chuckled. "Your wetness is showing sugar."

I can tell she was getting one hell of a kick out of this, she was addicted to be in control of the relationship right now. With this control she has my dominance will become extinct, but this is only for today because it's Valentine's day. She won't get this chance so easily all the time.

Paul and Paris made it back to their car. "Are we good?" shouted Paris from her window. I beeped my horn giving it the go. "Okay!"

We had kept driving until six minutes later we had safely arrived to the amusement park. I had got out first then walked over to Ashley's side helping out by the hand. "I can't believe you rented the whole amusement park." she scoffed rolling her eyes. "Rich people" she mumbles under her breath.

"Excuse me?" I let go of her hand being taken aback. "I know you aren't talking, I bought this for you because I wanted to just have fun with you I know I'm always so serious but I wanted to do this one thing with you."

Ashley slowly nodded, "I'm sorry I'm just not used to this you know how I live."

I turned her having her back facing me and spanked her ass in front of her friends for a while. "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" I growled.

"Eliza!" she gasped. She scampered to the amusement park at the front getting in. I walk behind he with a clenching cheek bone and strong expression. Showing I'm not to be fucked with or talk backed to.

"That's right don't get ahead of yourself girl." I barked. I could hear Paul and Boris snicker in the back, saying, "Dayum"

I caught up to Ashley who was next to a giant swing that had a top circle ensuring the swings that hang. "Babe I'm sorry." Ashley gets on her tippy toes reaching for my face to kiss my cheek. I look down at my short lover.

I dart tiger-like eyes down at her making her shrivel down in obedience. "You'll find a way to make it up tonight." I snigger. Her, her friends and I place ourselves in the swings at once. I am one swing in back of her. I hadn't felt right with her in back of me, what is my girlfriend wasn't safe and I was? I wouldn't live with that knowing anything can happen to her.

The ride came on and as the machine turned the swings went up higher and higher until we were in the air. I could see Ashley giggle. I watch her frail arms lift, her blonde hair wave in air and legs lift. She leaned back, causing me some anxiety but I had seen she was alright. Her eyes were shut as she enjoyed the wind hitting her body. At this moment she looked so at peace. She kills me with that face, so much that I melt.

I know I had to let go but my life was so fucked up this "Fun" thing was impossible kinda. The ride stopped after a few minutes. We got off, and walked away. "That was fun." I said lowly. It was but I'm a fucking lame right now.

"Yeah." Ashley held my hand, "Let's get on the bumper cars guys!" she pulled me along as she was running the the bumper cars.

"Woah!" I exclaim being dragged on by Ashley to the bumper cars. Maddie and Boris joined as Paul and Paris went to the games.