I walk over to his door and he follows behind me, tapping my butt as we walk. I slap his chest lightly and make my way downstairs. His shirt goes down to mid-thigh but I slipped a pair of shorts on anyways.

We walk into the kitchen and I almost scream when I see what's waiting for me. Vanessa, Sam, and Alex were all sitting at the island chatting away with Libby and Victor. "OH MY GOD!" I yell.

They look over at me and Vanessa is the first one to run over to me. She jumps into my arms and we stand there hugging for what feels like forever. Once we pull away I give Sam and Alex both hugs and kisses on the cheek.

"What are you guys doing here?!" I say smiling, taking a seat beside Cameron. "Well dear, Cameron over here said you were feeling homesick so, I made a couple calls and here they are." Libby explains. I give her a huge hug and thank her.

"Okay well, Cameron this is Vanessa, Sam, and Alex. Guys, this is Cameron." They all exchange pleasantries. "Well, I'm going to go put pants on, and I'll meet you guys in the living room." I exit the room, Cameron following behind me. Once I get to Cameron's room, he starts talking. "Sam? As in, the guy who took your virginity Sam?"

"Yes." I smirk. "Are you, Cameron Boyce, jealous?" I walk closer to him. "Yes." he grumbles looking at the ground. "Well, you shouldn't be. You are the only guy I like. Me and Sam are just bestfriends. We both wanted to lose it to someone we trusted and he was there. I like you, okay Cam? You. Not Sam."

He smiles down at me and leans in for a kiss. "Let me brush my teeth first." We both walk to the bathroom and brush our teeth.

Once I'm done, I go back into his room to retrieve my leggings. He comes up behind me and spins me around. "We brushed our teeth." he whispers in a husky voice.

He crashes our lips together and they move together in sync. I drop my leggings on the floor and wrap my arms around his neck. "Jump." He grumbles against my lips. I jump and wrap my legs around his torso, his hands gripping my bum. He walks us over to his bed and lowers me onto my back. He quickly removes my, well his, shirt and throws it somewhere in the room.

His eyes rake my body before he smashes our lips together again. I remove his sweatpants and we were both left in just our undergarments. We continue making out for a few more minutes before I stop it. "Cameron, I need to get ready. My friends are down stairs." I laugh. He groans but lets me go. "I promise, tonight I'm all yours."

I grab his shirt from the floor as well as my leggings and slip them on before I head back downstairs. Cameron follows behind me and we walk into the living room. There we find my three friends sitting on the couch. "Finally." Vanessa huffs.

"That better have been a good make out session because I'm bored." Alex says, standing up and hugging me from behind. I roll my eyes. "We weren't making out."

"Tell that to your swollen lips and huge hickeys." Sam laughs. "Oh, the hickeys aren't from this morning." Vanessa laughs then winks. I blush and take a seat on the couch beside her. She giggles and my phone goes off twice.

From: Dove
hey cutie! down to hang out today? x

From: Peyton
hey babe! imy, come over?

"Who is it?" Vanessa asked looking over my shoulder. "Damn, little Ms. Popular."

To: Dove
sorryy, my friends from Canada came in today. rain check? x

To: Peyton
sorryy, my friends from Canada came in today. rain check? x

From: Dove
definitely, have fun! x

From: Peyton
no problem, love you x

"So how long are you guys staying?" Cameron asks, trying to make conversation. "Only like, five days." Vanessa says, making me frown a bit. "Where are you staying?" I ask.

"Aunt Gina actually moved up here a few weeks ago, so we're staying there." Alex says. "So when can we meet your famous friends?" Sam asks laughing.

"Well you've already met my famous boyfriend." I say motioning to Cameron, who laughs. "How about today, I show you around LA and over the next four days you can meet all my famous friends." They all agree and Cameron gets a text. "Who is it?" I ask. "Karan, he wants to hang out."

"Okay, well, go." I smiled. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, we'll be fine." he nods and goes upstairs to get changed. When he comes back he's dressed and ready to go. I stand up and give him a hug. "Okay, I'm leaving. Goodbye babygirl." he gives me a quick kiss, taps my bum, then says bye to everyone else and leaves.

After I change, the four of us leave to go explore. First we go to the mall where they buy a bunch of stuff. Then after that we go to that diner I found the first day that I got here. After that, we get ice cream from the parlor me and Kelly went to yesterday.

Lots of pictures and snapchats were taken. While we were walking I got a call from Booboo. "Elena!" He shouts into the phone making me laugh. "Who is it?" Vanessa mouths.

I tell her who it is then I had to put my hand over her mouth to stop her from screaming. "Hey Booboo. What's up?"

"Well, rumor has it that your friends from Canada are in LA." I look around the room and smile. "Yes they are." I said. "When will I get to meet these friends of yours?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Sounds good. I'll text the girls." We bid our farewells and I finally remove my hand from Vanessa's mouth. As soon as I do she starts yelling and it gets even louder when I tell her that she's going to be meeting him tomorrow.

Lord Jesus help me.