Chapter 40:The Final Wave

I wanted to run to Austin and him,Derek held me back as I pushed him aggressively he flew back as I started to run then Derek held me again "Derek! I have to go save him he'll die !!!" I shouted at him as tears just ran down my face uncontrollable. "He wouldn't want that !!"shouted Derek "How the fuck do you now what he wants and what he don't want .... Let me go and let me save him!!!" I shouted "Zoe he asked me to protect you and make sure you stick to the plan" he said "You lying"I said "Now why would I do that I know you love him but I wouldn't stop you unless I promised him! You know damm well I ain't lying" he said I loosen up.. I swear I'll end Damon. I heard my dad shout What's taking us too long . I looked at Derek after he let me go . he nods and I nod ."Lets fry these motherf**kers" said Derek "With pleasure" I said.

I positioned my hands as fire came out like lava. Derek did the same thing. "Derek I got an idea,Shadows can't resist the sun right lets make one of our own" I said "But how ?"asked Derek "The legend says the king will have three children one who can manipulate darkness,one who can duplicate and one who can control the elements,each have a purpose to save the vampires or they'll be the end of it ..... Derek we are number three I think we should join hands" I said Then when I look from a distance and i saw Zayn the real Zayn he duplicated himself and Susan fighting and using a little of her power taking advantage of it and I see Taylor and Scott protecting Austin and Chad leading the pack,Andrew protecting Cole since his down and Kyle,Brandon fighting along with Jake, Zack and Tyrone,My dad fighting alongside with Bruce. For a moment they all stoped and looked at me and Derek as if telling us to go ahead with it,I looked at Derek we nod at each other and we looked at them back and gave them a signal we going ahead with it.

Me and Derek joined hands, we cracked the surface open and we made the biggest sun flare, it was extremely hot anyone who got struck by this was going to be ash. Me and Derek stroke every shadow vamp with our biggest sunflare,the other guardian vamps threw them in the whole. Me and Derek made lava inside the whole they were being tossed in. The shadow vampire army was finished and only Damon was left and Blake,me and Derek stroke both of them once they burnt uncontrollably. Then I saw Austins dad in his wolf he was fucking pissed then my dad and Bruce showed up,my dad and Bruce pulled his arms and legs out ,Austins dad pulled his head out and they threw him in the whole. Jake handled Blake but didn't kill him for Amanda's sake .Me and Derek closed the hole up it was sealed shut. When we let go I fell to the ground exhausted and I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

When I woke up I was at the doc. "Where's Austin?" I screamed . "Calm down,his at the Shadow pack right here in New Orleans they tending his injuries" the doctor said. "How long have I been out?"I asked "For an hour it was just exhaustion" he said "Doc ,do you think I can..... You kno-"he cut me off "Yes you may go see Austin but I think you wouldnt like the site" I just ran out without looking back I ran as fast as I could. I arrived there in 10 -15minutes. I heard Austins screams of pain, I teared up a little but I had to be strong I saw Mrs Monroe,Carrie, she was crying I walked up to her. I dried my eyes. Before I could say anything she hugged me I cried. "How long has he been there?" I asked

"He's been there for an hour ,they been trying to position his rips properly so he can heal faster,but it seems they can't hurry up" she wanted to cry "Never have I thought I'll be listening to my sons cries"she said I hugged her. We stood the for another 30 minutes his screams haven't been immune to him. The doctors came out,one of them was one from our castle. "How is he ?"asked Carrie "He'll be fine,we've reattatch all the Brocken ribs, you may see him now" he said ,Carrie and Jeff rushed inside I followed in very slowly.

And there he was,I just stood by the door and let him have a parents and friends moment with Scott,Tyler and Chad. And then I heard him say "Where's Zoe?" he asked "She's here dude,right at the door" said Scott,now everyone shifted so he can directly look at the door. And I was trying not to cry and be as strong as I can. But Tyler and Carrie saw that no matter how hard I tried. "Uhm boys lefts give her space"said Tyler they all went out followed by Jeff and Carrie. I walked up to Austins bed as soon as I set down in the chair beside him and held his hand I just cried. And not those silent type of cries. "Hey.... babe come here" said Austin motioning me to sit in his bed I climbed on the bed and I cried on his shoulder. "Austin I cou... couldn't... stand listening to your screams ..... I ...I felt... Like ...like I couldn't ......protect ..yo...you" I said while I was crying. "Sssshhhhhhh ,the only thing that makes me safe is seeing you alive and not hurt,Zoe you are my life I couldn't imagine my life without you,you protect me by just being alive and your love keeps me going" he said I sniffle, I looked up at Austin he whipped my tears away from my eyes.

"Austin I love you ,I love you so so much"I said he kissed me "Zoe,I will always love you.... Even before I found out you were my mate I loved you,I guess it was my luck to find out you were her"he said "Just my luck to find out that Austin Monroe ,the hottest guy in the planet is my mate and my boyfriend"he gigled "So you think I'm hot?"he asked joking "Boy who said anything about me thinking you hot,I know you hot,and I think you know that too"I laughed "Well I know I got the most beautiful,intelligent, sexiest, funniest,friendliest and most caring and emotional lady in the galaxy" he said I kissed him "You know it" I said,I lay next to him and we kept holding hands I was careful not to hurt him. We talked and laughed until I fell asleep,I felt Austin kiss me in the cheek. "I love you" I heard him whisper.

★★★★Tnx for all the votes and comments,I hope you enjoyed this chapter two more chapter's and then Vampires Dawn is completed I'm going to miss this book so much....Please Vote and Comment★★★★