Epilogue

~~5 years later~~
I set there waiting for Kerrin,to walk down the stairs with his father, "Mommy" my 4 year old son rushed to hug me... He has blue eyes like his father,and dark black hair like mine. He looks like his father mostly. "How did you sleep ?" I asked Kerrin "It was awful mommy these jammas are itchy and my bed is poccesed by the man boogy" he said mispronouncing his words "I'll let dad check it out. Meanwhile I'll make you favourite breakfast" I tickle him "Stop it mommy" he said in between laughs. Austin laughs at us he was wearing his revealing shirt,he was sexy and might I add I wanted him. "Daddy!" As Austin picked him up and spurn him around "Who's my little Alpha?"asked Austin "Roaaarrr,I am" said Kerrin I laughed at them both ,Austin came to me whilst still having Kerrin on his shoulders and kissed me "Morning babe" he said.

Well me and Austin got married,it was a beautiful ceremony. I enjoyed every moment of our wedding day. In the process of our honey moon,my little Kerrin was made during the process. Now the only problem is that we are afraid he's supernatural abilities may come too early and they did for instance Kerrin never gets sick,and when he gets hurt he heals too quickly. Austin just hopes,he doesn't become a vampire,because the craving for blood is unbearable and for a child ,since they cant hold their hunger it can be really bad.. So today we going to see the doctor 'Super Natural' doctor. We arrived the shortly.... He puts Kerrin on his bed and does some check up's on him.. I on the other hand i was afraid for my baby boy ,i couldn't bare if letting him go live in New Orleans.Austin held me tight,"His going to be fine"he said "How do you know Austin,i dont want to loose my son"i said "And you wont ,his a Monroe babe..have a little faith"he said ,and i believed him.

The doctor approached us."Your son is unique ,Austin he seems to have inferior abilities he inherited both your abilities"he said "Which means....?"i asked "His both vampire and werewolf"he said "Is that a bad thing"asked Austin "Actually it depends on which side is dominant,since you half vampire the vampire side is less dominant,but he did inherit your abilities like the elements in time they will mature"he said "And the craving ?"I asked "That's not a problem ,but there's a time in his life he'll crave for blood. And for his abilities,since you both of you have super speed,can heal,super hearing and strength,he has twice the strength and healing ,but on speed his going to struggle unless in his wolf form,your son is spectacular his a hybrid a unique hybrid actually"he smiles a little and i feel a lot better ,i hug Austin really tight "Thank God i wasn't a full vamp"i said.

We drove back home ,i knew the was nothing to stress about ,my life was perfect ,just me and my two boys and my friends. My friends came over,the way we laughed and shared our past experiences. My life was more than i could imagine Austin owns a private hospital,well I took over my mother's business,Lilly is a Geologist,Jake's a doctor..who would have thought ,Richard's boys are doing very well for themselves their construction business is great and they are now Royal advisers with Tyler of cause,Susan married Scott and they living somewhere in the Bahamas, Zack,Derek and Zayn are now Kings of the Vampire Kingdom ,for the first time in a millennium,there's 3 kings and we going to their coronation this weekend. After our friends,it was late Kerrin was sleeping at the couch I'm sure he was exhausted for playing with Tyler jnr,Christoffer Zack's son,Nicole Derek's daughter the twins Alex and Alexa Zayn's children and Lucy,Lilly and Jake's daughter. Austin came to my side ,"his so handsome"i said "our little angel"said Austin as he kissed me. "Mommy.... I'm tired"as he yawned "I'll put him to bed "said Austin "Will do it together "i said .

As we got to Kerrin's room and tucked him in. "Mommy..Daddy how did you two meet"he said "Aren't you suppose to be sleeping" as i tickle him ,he laughed "I just was wondering"he said ,Austin looked at me and i knew he wanted me to tell the story. "Once upon a time....."i began.

****AHW! No more Vampires Dawn,i'm going to miss this book so so much,but life goes on, and the writing must continue... I hope you liked this chapter/epilogue whatever you decide to call it. Please Vote and Comment... I'm seriously going to miss Austin and Zoe thee perfect couple in the whole supernatural history..But guys since this tale ends another begins please support 'In To The Woods' the way you supported Vampires Dawn,i promise its just as amazing as this one but 10 times amazing...*****