Chapter 20

We went running out and it seemed like they were no adults just us teens. We ran to the woods it was cool and free."So has anyone tasted Animal blood?"I asked "Nahhhww,eww the blood doesn't give you strength or make you full enough it just helps you go by,plus people who eat animal blood ,we call those vegetarians "Some guy said "Okay,so we targeting blood donor stuff"I asked "Yep! Plus they have 60 packs there enough to feed the 20 of us, princess"he smirked.We went threw the hospital window,Me,Zayn and Susan took 40 packs and left 40 packs behind for later maybe ,we got out and gave everyone two packs each ,we drank and felt so much better and alive and I was full."Time to run ... Last one to the palace is a dwarf"said Susan and everyone ran Zayn made it first I made 4th place. "Not bad for a new born"said the same guy I was talking to ''What's your name"I asked "My bad I'm Steve"he said "Oww I'm Zoe but I guess you already know that"I said he nodded,So I'm guessing you'll be in my school?"I asked "Yeah"he said have as they all ran home ,I was so tired needed my 2-3 hrs rest. As I was about to go to Susans room "Ahhh ah,you got your new room now"she said it was a few rooms away from Su's room .As I walk in "Ow My God ,I love it !!"I said "Tnx guys plus its blue and black you rock"I kissed Susan and Zayn I'm the cheek and never gave a chance to say anything I just jumped on my bed and just drifted to sleep without changing my clothes and shoes.

I woke up at 02:00am sharp ,my body didn't hurt nor did my head. I weren't to shower and brushed my teeth,I changed my clothes and it seems like my boxies have been moved to my room,great. I opened my bag for clothes ,I took out my black sweat pants and black sneakers I left my hair wet I wore my baggy black shirt ,and I just put on lips gloss. I do look stunning without make up. I walk down stairs and saw I was alone there and I decided to explore on this giant house. So downstairs you have a kitchen to your left ,I went and grabbed a chocolate bar for now,to the right is the ball room where my birthday was held and straight is the dinning room. Okay so upstairs is where I find Zayns room,mines,Susans,Jakes and dads office and each room has a bathroom ,so what are the extra two rooms for?,I went to the first mystery room as I opened the door slightly I saw Elena this must be her room,I went to the last mystery room I saw its a room but no one was there just pictures of a woman she's red headed she's beautiful,and I can see it wasn't mom. So this room is hers and looking at the pictures I'm guessing she's something to dad. I walk out and to to the third floor. I peep through the first door and saw dad ,his room is much bigger than ours ,and here I thought my room is big,I went to the second door and peeped I saw Bruce's room he was asleep ow woow. I went to the third room as I opened I think a saw almost fell on me luckily I catched it ,its a room filled with weapons ,guns,saw,axes,swords,there's even whips what kind of room ois this and I see chains too,okay this is either the torture room or the weaponry room,I took a deep breath and placed the saw back to its place and closed the door and went to the next room. I peeped through the whole first ,and I saw nothing ,I opened the door slowly I went in I looked around ,then someone grabbed my neck.

I grabbed his hand as to I'm about to squeeze it ,he then screamed I let him go "Dude ,why would you do that"I whisper to him. "I don't know maybe I'm not used to people snooping around my room"he said "Ow really "I look around and I saw his room was just rusty and a bit weipped up "I can see why people don't come in here"I said "Now get out then"he said "With pleasure "I walked out and went to the last room I saw it looked like a family room,I saw my moms picture with me ,Zayn and Susan. And I saw a picture of us four but I was a baby this time ,I saw a picture of me ,when I was four ,it was various pictures of his kids, I then saw another picture it was dad,Bruce and some guy he kind of looked like dad,and the was another one with him and dad,and another one of him alone,another one of him and Bruce and him and dad. And then I saw that woman again but this time it looked like they where getting married. And I saw a picture my mum holding two babies in the hospital. "Is that me?"I asked myself I took out my phone and took a picture of this picture ,I went out and I looked at thee time it was now 03:00am. I shall continue my exploring to the fourth floor later. It seems like the second floor has many big rooms and the third floor has a little rooms and their are much bigger than the ones we use. I decided to go out,let me see where to explore next how about The Forbidden Forest.

Please Vote and Comment it will mean a lot ,sorry about the spelling mistakes just bare with me