Chapter 28

"You want me to what!!?"I felt terrified .Austin just asked me to spend Christmas with his family, "Okay,how about we come for dinner at your mothers house since you going back there"he said I take a deep breath this is not going to end well "Come on and plus I already told my parents that your parents agreed so ,we coming over ,like it or not"he said "Austin.... Have you met my dad ,and those hybrids that live in my house"I asked "How bad can they be they do have werewolf blood in them and since I'm one too,they won't be that bad"he said ,I try to think,but since Austins family is wealthy and my mom loves wealthy people that's a score and she does like Austin ,so thats a score too. "Okay this might go well,but my dad and Richard ,and since he doesn't know they getting married its going to be a mess"I sighed Austin comes close to me and tries to hold my hand "Get away .. I'm still angry at you"

"You left me hanging there ,and you speak of not hurting me"I said Austin sighs loudly "I think you should just give me a day or two "I said "Zoe you doing it again"he said "I'm doing what,please tell me what am I doing" as I rolled my eyes "Your drawing the line again ,and when I'm angry I don't wanna loose control on you" he looked at me with that scary look "Austin then please don't make one" he starts breathing harshly ,okay what am I going to do ,should I run away or stay here. "Touch him,calm him down"said the girl from gym class how did she get here "Uhm ,are you implying I walk to my death" I said this time my voice was shaky "Just do it princess or you and I will die or worse we'll be lying in ICU" she shouted I rolled my eyes typical bitch.I walked to Austin he was now growling I think he might just roar at me.

"Austin.... Please calm down"I looked at his eyes and they were changing grey ,he was transforming I held his face for him to look at me ,but when he was it wasn't Austin ,his wolf was coming out ,I hugged him and cried on his chest ,not because I was sad ,because I was terrified to death ,and that he might just ran way forever."Please don't leave me" I said soflty. Then the growling stopped ,the harsh breathing stopped ,and I felt a hand brushing through my hair "I will never leave you"he said,I just wanted to stay in his arms then just like that I forgave him,I should ask a lot of questions about werewolves.

Then the girl from gym class was still there. "Amanda,what you doing here "Austin sounded very angry now ,then I whispered to myself "Please God Not again" I looked at Amanda she bowed for a moment "Alpha ,I wasn't snooping on you I just thought Zoe needed help,so I just had to help her"she said before Austin could say anything "I thought you hated me" she looked at me "Well,I just had to see how my brother was doing"she said "Ow my Stars Amanda is that you"I went and hugged her she hugged me ba k tightly "You have changed ,I guess transforming really changed you a lot ,like wooow,look at you"

"Well,you changed too,Zoe but I don't hate you ,so will be seeing you Thursday for Christmas "she said "Okay"then she ran off. "Your sister is beautiful''i said "And a pain"Austin rolled his eyes I giggled "I'll talk to my dad I know Zayn,Susan and Derek will agree they like you but I don't know the rest Bruce will agree too" he picked me up and skinned me around and I gigled "I love you "I said ,Austin was perfect ,his spiky and messy blond hair ,ocean blue eyes ,a great jawline full lips ,his muscular and have I mentioned his 8pack dammmm,and well he is a 6'3 and his just perfect. He looked into my now silvery-grey eyes and he took my hand "I love you,I couldn't ask for more than your love Zoe"

★Tnx for the love guys,please vote and comment or follow it will mean a lot to me,and I'll like to thank the people who supported me through this book they know who they are★
#Team Austin