Chapter 5

As me and Zayn where about to walk a distance to the house "Hey wanna know how its like to use super speed"asked Zayn "Will I ,of cause "I said very excited "Climb on"he said I climbed to his back ,he then ran to the house with me ,it felt amazing I have to say it was great to tell the truth I think I was looking forward to become one with my people .As we got in the house I climbed off. I saw mom looking at Zayn like she wanted to hug him "Son"said my mother "Mother" said Zayn as my mother was about to walk away "Zoe ,you have a visitor "she said and walked away "Where is that person "I whispered to Zayn before Zayn can answer a man walked in. He has a well built body,dark black hair ,ocean blue piercing eyes and a skin so clear ,I knew who it was,I took a moment to examine him he looked like me and I wanted to cry."Father" I said as I stepped closer to him "Zoe,my baby"he approached me and I hugged him tightly he hugged me back and I cried on my fathers chest "Don't cry daughter ,I missed you so much"he said ,and I can tell he was crying too .I thought I was going to hate my dad for living me and all but at this moment I wanted him right here ,I felt a huge connection with him. Its like an empty hole has been filled up ."You don't know how happy it makes me feel to see you,its like a whole inside me has been filled "he said "Me too dad"I said we stepped back a little my dad smilled "You got my eyes ,those piercing blue eyes do run in the family ,ow and look black sting hair"he brushed his hands through my hair I smilled at him ."I always wondered where I got those from"I said ."Like I said sir ,she is another you only in a woman figure "said Bruce ,my dad turned to Bruce and they hugged each other in a manly way "Its been a while brother "said my dad "Ow no 23 years isn't nothing ,we've been together for 200 years"said Bruce ,wooow I guess he really is old ,I mean he was old when I thought he was 42 now his deffinitley old. "Zayn son,I guess you took care of your sisters after all"he shook Zayns hand like a proud father "Yes,dad I told you I do keep my promises "said Zayn ,"Now I'm guessing your sister has questions for me ,shall we "said my dad as I tug my hand in his and we walk upstairs to my room "I'm sure your mother doesn't like black"he said stating that I hide some black stuff in my room and I nod. This was going to be ana awesome father daughter talk.

"Dad I know mother told me you had to leave because grandfather died and you had to take the thrown ,but I understand all that,why didn't mother come with you,or at least stay a happy couple?" I asked "My beautiful girl,you wouldn't understand, but your mother was human and she was going to a palace filled with vampires everywhere people who feed on blood and couldn't risist ,and when I have two children and one on the way I couldn't risk them killing my family ,so your mother had to stay here ,as king I also got lonely thinking about you and your brother and sister ,I left after you were born and you were in my arms to kiss you goodbye .Your mother wanted me to turn her into a vampire ,but I wanted you kids to have a normal life ,experience teen life ,I guess your mother wanted something else "he said "Wooow,so that's why you haven't talked to each other for a while huh"I said and he nodded "So dad ,how's it like to be king ,I mean since you all have super speed,strength and hearing ,and I'm surprise you can walk in sunlight "I said "Huh! I'm guessing thats what you read or watched somewhere "he said and I nodded "Well ,honey this is the real deal ,the king is different and so are his children ,we can walk in the sun as long as we want,we won't get burns ,our speed strength and hearing surpasses our subjects and a king can tell when your lying and I can control vampires to my will,I know it's not fair ,but it comes with the title,my special power is this "he said all of a sudden I wasn't in my room I was in a jungle I see trees birds ,a fountain ,he blinds people in what he wants them to see "Cool...."I said and he giggles and we are back into my room "So I'm guessing New Orleans isn't sunny,what school will I be going to"I asked "Well your right its not sunny ,and you'll be going to Orleans high school, 35% of the kids there are vampires ,15% are werewolves our natural enemies and allies ,then 50% we have humans ,which you may not kill for thirst,and that's a rule,we do have a vampire academy but that's a college when you done with high school that's where you'll be attending ,your there sister and brother are attending now"he said "That is a lot of humans in a vampire town "I said "Well ,we do keep a balance ,and we already have someone who will be by your side at all times Blake Stillinski "he said ,did he just say Blake Stillinski ,my crush Jakes cousin "Do you mean the Stillinski family are vampires too?"I asked "Yep,even Jake is one ,he's your protector ,I think you know him"he said "Now him ,dad his my best friend since I was 7 years old"I said ,and he giggled "Woow,so the Stillinski family are our best protectors they are good at what they do,my lovely daughter I wish we could catch up but I'll see you at the palace Monday evening ,I don't want thirsty vampires on you my darling"he said and he fixed his jacket and kissed my hair I hugged him "Travel safely dad"I smilled and my dad waved goodbye happily .Okay this is a lot to take in ,In one day speaking of which I thought the Stevens where coming over today.