Chapter 15

I woke up on Austins chest ,its Monday "OmG ,Zayns going to kill me"I said ,It seemed to have woken Austin up,I checked my phone and it seemed to have 30 missed call 19 from Zayn ,then the rest are from the family all together. "What's the time?"asked Austin "Its 9 am"I said and I kissed his cheek I got up and he did the same ,we took the blanket and got it in the car. On our way back I really didn't want to leave My friends and my new bf. I arrived home and the only thing I got was Zayns screams and my moms shouts ,"Guys ,guys I'm fine I'm okay,we just feel asleep I guess we were really tired from everything that has happened yesterday "I said "And where exactly did you sleep?"asked my mom "In the heels next to the lake"I mumbled a little "What!?"was that even safe ?"said Mom I just ignored her there and went upstairs to pack my laptop and my accessories. I took a long shower ,then wore my black leather skirt ,wore my combat boots ,then my black crop top ,my leather glove and tired up parts of my hair wore my earrings,did my make up,and dam I looked hot. It was 2pm ,and Zayn said were living at 3:30 pm,it was a 6 hr drive we where going to arrive by 10pm. I weren't to eat and the car arrived by 2:30 it took my clothes and boxes. My room was empty after they took my stuff. I was going to miss this place very badly ,my television very much.

As I went outside ,Lilly was saying goodbye to Jake ,Lilly turned to me and she teared up,"Zoe,I'm...going...to miss...you"she cried in my shoulders ,I cried to and I hugged her tightly what seemed like 10 minutes in her arms "I'll call you everyday ,I'll make sure every time you need me I'll ran to you"I said in tears "Make sure you get here quick"she said smiling slightly. The I walked to my mom ,"Mom,I'm living and we never for to sort things out "I cried she just hugged me "I love you Zoe,now you listen to your father "she looked at me "God I love you "said my mother I cried on her shoulder "I love you too mom"I said and I pulled back "Bye Bruce "as I hugged him "This isn't goodbye ,I'll see you in two days ,and happy birthday tommorow "he said and gave me a present "Open it tommorow ,its from me and your mother"he said and smiled ,as I thought that Austin wasn't going to show ,he showed up .'Zoe!"he ran to me and picked me up and kissed me passionately ,I just cried I'm that kiss ,"Austin ,I love you so much "I said Austin kissed me again "And I love you very much "he said 'I just wish we had time ,and there's a lot I need to tell you right no-"he cut me off by a kiss "Time will tell ,but right now I just want to kiss you "he kissed me again and again .then we stopped because Zayn cut us of "Zoe ,its time to go "he said and I hugged Austin tightly and he kissed my lips one last time and kissed my forehead ."Hey Richards boys ,take care of my mother ,you too Richie "I said ,I got as Jake set next to me ,Zayn and Susan where in the front sit. I waved goodbye and they all waved back as the car moved I couldn't stop looking at Austin as he looked at me ,I held Jakes hand as he held mine ,I cried on his shoulder. He calmed me down and I fell asleep right there,all I had on my mind was Austin .

I woke up and it was dawn. And we were stopping for gas ,I walked out of the car ,I went to the bathroom fixed my makeup and weren't back to the car ,Zayn drove the car ."Good she's awake "said Susan "You know you will see them again right?"said Zayn ,I nodded "Okay now,what you need to know when we get there ,you'll stay in my room ,until midnight because that's when the change gonna happen,after the change you need your fist kill then go back to sleep to get your strength ,then Dad will train you for two days then you going to school with Blake ,Thursday "said Susan 'That's a lot for a new born vampire "I said "Yep and Jake will be with you too"said Zayn I shook my head "And remember you'll be a new born ,your much stronger than the strongest vampires ,so control your anger and watch your strength too"said Jake then my phone buzzed ,I checked and it was Austin
Austin:where are you now?
Austin:I miss you already
Austin:how should I cope without you here
Austin:Zoe?.Are you there,I love you
Zoe:God Austin ,its 9pm aren't you suppose to be asleep or something and I do miss you
Austin:I can't sleep I need to here that your okay ,so where are you
Zoe:I'm somewhere but we almost there ,I'll be fine Austin
Austin:I love you babe ,I got to go and do some stuff ,Alpha stuff
Zoe:What are you a dog or something:-) ,but I understand Football stuff as captain
Austin :Yeah lol,that kind of stuff
Zoe:I love you
Austin:I love you more:-*

I just looked at the road *hours later*."We are here "said Zayn the gates where huge ,and we drove about 10 minutes to reach the castle ,its huge bigger than moms mansion "Its bigger than moms house "I said 'Tell me about it"said Jake, I got out of the car ,still looking at this place ,its so beautiful and huge like really huge "Welcome home kiddo"said Dad.