Chapter 41

~~~3 years later ~~~

"Hurry up !! We going to be late!"shouted my mum.. "I'm coming okay mum"I shouted back "I do not want to miss my youngest daughters university grauation"she said.Yep I graduated from high school 3 years ago now I was graduating university with Austin. And not the Vampire Accademy,I convinced my dad not to take me there. Its funny how Austin and I ended up in the same university. Harvard University. "Zoe g1et out of that room okay!" shouted Susan,I walked down the stairs. "Uhm I'm going to Ride with the boys" I told my mum,Kyle was graduating too. "Let's go!! let's go!! Let's go!!"said Kyle. " We don't have all day.... You look lovely by the way" said Andrew "Tnx bro" I said. I got in the car,we played songs like Katy Perry Young Forever which is ironic we are going to be young forever.

We finally arrive at our graduation. "I'm guessing we'll be seeing you up there" said Richard "Yeah dad" said Kyle. "My word you kids have grow,now you graduating college" said Richard as he reached in to hug me and Kyle both. "Okay dad you squeezing" I said. "Now you wouldn't go up there without us being here" it was Jake,he was walking with Lilly,Derek,Zayn and Zack,Sandra and Dad. I rush and hugged them."You made it"I said. "We wouldn't miss it for the world"said Lilly my best friend. She graduated last year and she was amazing. Then they announced that we go on stage and then i said my goodbyes then i was seated. Austin had to say a speech for the graduates. I smiled at him ,i knew he'll be okay his freaking ALPHA. After a while his speech was almost done,it was great he spoke about life and how to look ahead for the future. Austin got off stage and spoke while walking towards me "Zoe Mcknight,Its been a rough five years in our relationship and i couldn't ask for a better girlfriend than you,we look out for each other,you always always have my back and if i have to live this life without you I'd rather die........." he took my hand and got down on one knee "Zoe I love you and if you'll be Mrs Monroe you'll make me the happiest man in the world.... Marry Me??"he said ... I couldn't believe this was real,I was tearing up because i was so happy,i nod "YESSSSS!! YESSS! I'LL MARRY YOU AUSTIN MONROE!!!!"i said he picked me up and spurn me around,he kissed me .. The crowed started clapping and cheering for us. "I guess i better start calling you Luna Moroe now"he said "No problem Alpha Monroe"i said....

The graduation continued i got my certificate with my distinctions which I'm proud of. After the graduation it was PARTY time.. Now everyone was congratulating me on my engagement and my graduation. So i decided to talk to my dads,they were chilling by the balcony. It was shocking to see them actually having a beer together ,i was kind of impressed. "Mind if i chill with y'all"i asked "No problem actually,who would have thought my little girl will be gone from me with as little as 5yrs"said my dad "Yeah Darren ,she's now grown up ,i wish we had more years to know each other more my baby girl"said Richard "Well,Richard i know you better than you think and its weird on how close we had to be with as little as 5yrs.... So I've been thinking ,i want both of you to walk me down the isle"i said ... they took a moment to register ,then Richard hugged me "I'll love to walk you down that isle"he said ,then i looked at my dad ,"Uhm I'll give you guys a moment"said Richard as he walked back into the party. I looked at my dad i sighed "Whats up dad?? I know that face"i said "Well are you sure about this Austin boy..... I know you guys have been dating for a while but are you sure about him marriage is a big thing its no child's play"he said "Dad I'm sure,with Austin everything feels right and i feel loved and its amazing"i said he sighs hugs me tight "If you sure about this then who am i to stop in the way of love"he said.

****Tnx for reading hope you loved this chapter,sorry it took a while for me to post this ... As we all know Vampire Dawn comes to an end .... Im working on Into The Woods now.... Tnx for all the support****