Chapter 39:Let The War Begin 2

"But how?"asked Bruce. "They attacked me and captured me he took my form and pretended like I was defeated"he said. "Explains why I was surprise that my own son lost a fight"said My dad and Bruce nodded. "This is fucked up,we need a new game plan" said Tyler. "And I just know who can give us that game plan" I looked at Austin. "Who? The wolf ?! Ow no Zoe its not their fight I didn't even need their help" said my dad "By the looks of it without our people you would all be dead" said Austin back in his human wearing shorts ,which I didn't know they had those. "His right Darren,we need them,he defeated the Star Pack so I'll say we need his advice after all"said Bruce my dad sihed loudly. "Give us what you got"said my dad ,Austin nodded. "Stick to the plan" said Austin "Uhmm,I'm no Alpha but didn't we acknowledge that our OLD PLAN IS FAILING!!"said Tyrone... "Yeah it is,but that was before Zoe and the real Zayn arrived,but instead of us bringing up the real Zayn we'll just have to wait until he see's that his plan is failing and that's where Zayn shows up Mr McKnight can use his blinding powers... Ow and we'll do all the damage" said Austin

We then realise it was a great plan. "You heard the Alpha now let's get to it... Zoe,Derek we counting on both of you for that sunlight fire" said my dad,me and Derek nod. As I was about to go in the fight ,Austin pulled me back. Kissed me so passionately it made my knees feel weak

He kept on kissing me until we both ran out of breath. He looked at me "Take care of yourself" he said "You too"I replayed then Austin transformed into his wolf. "I don't wanna come running to the rescue"Austin mind linked me "Neither do I " I smirked then ran to the battlefield,it was really tense most of our gauds where down.

"Zoe we need higher growned" said Derek. Some shadow monster came infront of me,i smirked "Ow no you dont"I quickly came behind him and broke his neck, I had bigger fish to fry,and when I mean fry I mean literally fry. As I was about to climb the top of the palace I saw a dark shadow,Susan was using her powers and that's the biggest darkness I've ever seen her create, in minutes I finally got the roof top where I can see all the action happening,Derek finally joined me to the top. Then shadows lost their powers,Just then my dad used his blinding powers on half the army of shadow vamps(blinding powers: to let you see something that isn't real ,e.g your in a jungle whilst your in your room) they where standing there like they lost something, its weird how my dad can use his powers when Susan blocks everyone else's. Then the calvary showed up ,you can tell by the howling,grunting and growling. Austin showed up first whilst walking slowly followed by Scott and Tyler then the rest of the pack. Now I can see why Austin,Chad and Scott didn't bring the pack out ,element of surprise. "I can hear Austns thoughts"I giggle to Derek,then I realise "I can head Austins thoughts!!!!"I yelled shocked "Wolfs on my left ,Tyler lead them,Wolfs on my right ,Scott lead them... Those who are with me Lets show these vampires what we werewolves are made of!" Just then werewolves start breaking necks a very aggressive fight,the hybrid brothers join the fight.

(Austins POV)

I growled then my army started attacking after I gave them orders,the first vampire was in front of me ,I slashed his throat out,the other noticed this he ran to me I ran to him as we both jump my sharp teeth riped his head out. As we landed his head was on the floor,I ran for another ripped his arm out then his leg finally his head. "Austin in about 5 min Susans power will wear off and so is dads,so you guys must at least take down half of the army by then"Zoe mind linked me "That's all we need " I said All I needed to do is get the general,the one who takes orders whilst Damon is not here. I kept killing vampires like I was in a chilli dog contest ,until I found the general. He seemed to notice ."So your the famous Alpha... You know what the other wolves call you,they call you King of All Werewolves ,but I call you little shit" he said that made me more angry I over shadow him and I growled. He pounced on me I tried to grab him using my teeth he broke one of my ribs ,that really hurt I finally got him and threw him in front of me ,used my teeth to pull his head out of his body.

And I spit it out "Die bitch" I said "Austin are you okay" asked Zoe "I'm fine"I lied but I knew I couldn't do that "Austin you hurt I have to take you to the doctor or something " she sounded very worried "Its okay I can heal" I said and I transformed back,I saw a tatoo it looked like lines it on my left arm,I had to ask my dad about that. I had to heal but not in the battlefield,then Susans power wore off and so was McKnights.. Ow Fuck! Then a shadow stood before me,I was hurt what was I going to do. Then a ball of fire stoke him,he went on fire uncontrollably. I looked up it was Zoe "I got your back mate" she said,She just called me mate I thought it was sexy. I kept on walking toward the woods (forrest) to at least heal a bit better. Then Zayn stood in front of me "Hello Austin"he grinned but this wasnt a pleasant grin "You look hurt there pal" he said that's when I knew it wasn't real Zayn it was fake Zayn I just knew it. I growled he pounced on me and grabbed me as I was about to transform"Austin!!!!!!! Noooooooooo!"screamed Zoe as if calling for help and then I here bones crack ... I fall down on he ground he broke most my ribs I lay there inert and in so much pain.

***Tnx for the support and sorry for making you guys wait this long to find out what happens its just I have a lot of school work ...Please Vote and Comment***