Chapter 1

"Honey,wake up you have to get dressed now ,the Stevens are coming over"said my mum ,I hated being woken up at 6 am to prepare for people who will give a less fuck about me ."Zoe if you don't wake up I'll wake you up myself young lady"said my mum screaming across the hall then I woke up and got into a shower ,I got out and found my mum sitting in bed. She has pale blue eyes and blond hair she looked like a model something I got from her .Whilst I have ocean blue piecing eyes and dark black long straight hair. I think I got those features from my dad ,A man I haven't seen for my entire life ,a man who left my mum I don't blame him though I would leave if I had enough money. I have an older sister and brother ,Susan and Zayn, who both quit don't get along with mom and Susan ran away when she turned 18. Mostly because they couldn't let her control their lives .And now it seems like she's controlling me ,but I'm doing this to make her happy. My brother and sister only visit for me ,and not for mom, sometimes I wish I had a normal family where by we are not filthy rich and just have normal family gatherings without drama, but not this family. It's like a family of preps that's how bad it is.

"Your going to wear this pink dress for school"said mom "But mom I don't like anything pink you of all people should know that"I whine "Young lady I didn't waste 18 years of my life for you to question my choices"she said "Mom I know you got pregnant at a young age with Zayn but I also have a saying in what I want ,all I've done is do what you want ,so just listen to me for once"I said "Okay then purple dress it is"she takes it out and picks out my high heels and then she does my pony tail. As she was about to go out "Ow and I'm taking you to school today I need to see your principle and your coming with me" owww shit this is not good not good at all,she can't take me to school. I pick up my phone and call Lilly, my best friend since kindergarten"Lilly!!"I shout "Yes I'm sure the Prince of India heard that there's a Lilly in Brooklyn "she says "Sorry ,but we have a problem,my mom is taking me to school and I can't change in front of her she can't see me wearing any casual"I said "That is a problem ,well at least she'll drop you and me and Jake will help you"she said Ow Jake is also my best friend I've known him since the second grade ."That's the thing she's going to see the principle and now everybody is going to know my family is filthy rich"I whine ."Maybe that's not a bad thing maybe Blake will finally notice you"she giggles "You know I want him to notice me as me not Zoe the filthy rich and prep girl"I said "Okay,I know but don't worry about it ,will help you out ,I've always had your back"said Lilly I smile "I know"I said "Zoe!let's go I do not want to be late" she screamed "Coming Mother"I said "Bye Lil" I hang up and go down stairs in this huge mansion ."Morning my lady"said Bruce our battler "Hey Bruce" and he winks at me ,his always so playfully and his kind of the only dad figure I have around here."You look lovely"he says, "Wish I could agree but you know old mommy here"I roll my eyes and he chuckles "Zoe!" I ran to her "yes mother I'm here shall we go"