Chapter 23

I went out of the window ,and I went to the forbidden forest ,and I followed Derek's instructions don't walk on the shadows and branches ,I made it to our sport just in time."Derek?"I shout out where is he ,then some one taps my shoulder and I turn around I hug him "Ow God thank you "I said "Zoe are you okay"he said "Derek ,we are twins ,you were stolen from your mother,I think by our uncle Damon,Derek have you ever felt sad like there was no reason for you to feel like that at all"I said he took a moment and nodded "That was me,I was sad that is why you felt sad ,because I was Derek ,with the connection I have with you ,there's a 98% chance that if you die I die as well,and that cannot happen because I have a mate and I don't want him to die as well"I said out of breath his face turned serious "What about the 2%,and I thought mate was a werewolf thing"he said 'The 2% is you go inside and die on the inside,uhmm Austin is an alpha and he is my mate but we aren't fully mated yet so yep"I said he turned around "Derek are you okay"I asked "All my life I've been told ,my family threw me out and didn't want me ,but I was stolen"he said ''Derek come with me ,you have an older brother named Zayn and an older sister named Susan ,and since Bruce is like our uncle he has a grumpy son named Tyrone though no one sees him ,Come with me my older brother"I took his hand "Wait I'm older ?"he asked with a smile in his face I rolled my eyes "Technically by 5 minutes "I said "Haaa!I'm five minutes matured than you so I say take me to the castle"he said .. We smiled at each other.

We arrived and I saw Bruce waiting on me ,I was still holding Derek's hand "Welcome home Derek"said Bruce ,Derek smiled slightly "Woow this place is big ,it is really really big "said Derek "Wait until you see moms place,though it is smaller but it has the latest tech"I said then Zayn walked down with Susan. Susan ran to him and examined him he hugged him"Its nice to have a little brother "said Susan and Derek hugged her back then she seemed to tear up ,then Zayn hugged him too in a manly way "Nice not to have another girl "he said and that seemed to make Derek chuckle "Heyyyy!"me and Susan said at the same time as we were laughing like a happy family "Is that really you my son"said dad as he came out of the dark ,he saw Derek "Yes it is father"said Derek "Lord his a spitting image of you"said Bruce my dad hugged him "I should have been there maybe they wouldn't have taken you "he said "Group hug" said Susan "You too Bruce "said Zayn "Where's Tyrone in times like these"I said and we all chuckled "I'm right here now make room for me"he said I couldn't help but laugh "It should stay like this"said Suan "Forever"I said "Forever"said Su,Bruce,Zayn,Dad,Derek we all turned to look at Tyrone "Forever"he said "There we to grumpy "I said we all laughed and broke of the group hug."You have to meet mum,even though she is a control freak but we love her"said Zayn I laughed .

★Please Vote and Comment please ,it will give me hope in writting...sorry if the are spelling mistakes and all★