Chapter 26

I walked out the classroom right after the bell rang. I was super pissed at Blake why is there such a hate between wolfs and vampires ,plus I'm not even a full vampire ,I'm half human and half vampire. "Zoe!?"shouted Jake across the school hall,I stopped "What's wrong"he gave me a concern face "Its everyone in the vampire kingdom ,every time I bring werewolf its like a big deal,the only reason they didn't even touch Austin is because his Alpha and my mate"I felt this huge anger come over me."Zoe,not everyone disapproves of Austin ,I may not like him because I don't really like him he's such a quater.-back bustard"said Jake he managed to make me giggle at the last part."But Zo ,if he makes you happy then I'm okay with it,plus Zack ,Susan seem to approve of him even though your dad doesn't your mom also does ,well she likes him coz he comes from a rich family back ground"he said "Yeah you got that part right ,bit why do you guys always argue "I ask "I guess its from way back our ancestors and all,but all I know is ,as long as we don't drink human blood we cool and as long as we don't step into their territory then the peace is kept "he said "But dude we drink human blood sometimes "I said "That's why we cover our tracks "he whispered "You such a monster "I hit his arm playfully. He giggled

After Jake talked to me I felt a lot of better. It was lunch time and I was still with the guys,and what was really weird is that whenever I bumped into a vampire they'll nod or bow their heads at me ,and I had to always nod for approval,well as for werewolves they'll actually sneer at me,sometimes even growl. Creul right. I collected an apple as my fellow bodyguards ate nothing ,we picked a conner table,it was just us and I was the only one eating. I looked up at them "Really guys ?"I asked "What?"asked Tyrone "Are you all going to stare at me like that will I eat my apple"I asked "Well yeah "said Blake I rolled my eyes ,then a wet dog scent came over,but this wet dog smell smelled like caramel a bit,I know there's only one dog who smels like that .I knew it was Austin. "Really dude you need to get that wet dog smell off of you"I said and he was just behind me. "Adore it babe ,because you'll be smeling that for all eternity "he set next to me and kissed my cheek,and my heart began to pound fast as sparks tingled in me,he is the only person who makes me feel like this.

"Excuse me,but wolf table is that way"said Tyrone, Derek rolled his eyes as if he was reading my mind ''Hey man,I'm Zoe's twin"said Derek "Ow so your the famous brother I hear about a lot "said Austin as they shook hands "Its nice to see that part of my family approves of my boyfriend "I smiled to Derek he gave me a warm smile back "But no like seriously wet dog table is that way,plus since your Alpha of the biggest pack in this country,it even makes it difficult for me kick your ass"said Blake "Well..... bring it on,sparkle bitch"said Austin and that totally threw me of I ran out of words ,Derek tried to control his laughter then I saw Jake was laughing,Blake stood up and hissed at Austin revealing his fangs ,Austin stood up and growled at Blake before the whole cafeteria saw Blake's fangs and heard Austin's growls somebody had to do something. Jake stood up and pushed them apart ,Blake walked away and Austin walked the other way. "That was.... Hmmm I never thought Austin had such powerful language in him"said Derek laughing and the whole table joined in including me. The whole cafeteria was looking at us wondering what the hell happened .

Please Vote And Comment ,it will mean a lot to me ,and you can also follow me please:-) :-) ★