Chapter 29 - A Christams Special

I woke up after 2hrs of rest in my bedroom my mothers house,and it was cold ,and yet it was beautiful outside ,the was snow everywhere and I loved playing with snow. And yet the only people who don't know Austin is coming where Richard and My Dad ,for some reason I've grown tomlike Richard bias not that bad. I went downstairs and it seems like dad hasn't arrived yet so me and my 6 brothers,1 sister ,1 cousin ,3friends and Bruce had to fix this house. Yep I guess you figured out who are the brothers but if you don't its Zayn,Derek,Andrew,Cole,Kyle and Brandon,Susan,the cousin is Tyrone,the friends Jake,Lilly and Blake. We managed to control Blake and Tyrone that if they eben think about drinking my moms blood and Lilly they will die ,no mercy. We fixed the house a big tree was pulled inside the house and the decorations were put on and me,Susan and Lilly did the cooking. Perfect.

After everything was done Richard and Mom woke up,it was now 12:00am .Austin arrives at 14:00hrs and they still waking up. "Richard"I said "Yes my dear "he gave me a big hug I returned it "Austin is coming over ,with his family "I said "Well okay ,I do get along with werewolves ,its Vampires that I don't like"he said I expected a big woohaaa from him but he seemed to be chilled about it "And our dad is also coming over and he doesnt know Austin and his family are coming to christmas and he doesn't know you getting married to mom"I said it as quickly as I can and before I ran upstairs he held my hand. I forgot the was also fast."Kids!!... Meeting Now!!,"he said and it seems like mom and Derek were having their moment ,she was happy we found his son but sad that she missed it all,his first steps,his first words and his birthdays. And this was catching up. In moments we were gathered in the living room.

"Zayn! As you are the eldest I expected you to tell your dad ,me and your mom will be getting married soon"he said "It slept our minds ,I really meant too but we had a lot in our hands finding Derek ,them going to school and Uncle Damon,it was just too much"said Zayn "But hopefully we will in this Christmas dinner,just calm down"said Susan "So you want us to pretend ?"asked Richard "No! Just tell him when he questions you,y'all forget dad can read minds ,so I don't wanna be the first mind he go read"I said "Language Zoe,We are civil use your words honey"said my mother I rolled my eyes took a deep breath "Sorry mother ,I shall use my words properly ". My mother smiled ,"Zoe is right dad ,Tell him when wphe asks ,rather tell him the truth or if he reads your mind and finds out you are lying ,this chriatams dinner will be not special at all"said Cole. We all agreed and then we just went to change our clothes ,I wore my red dress ,red lipstick ,eyeliner and some eye shadow ,did my hair very well,wore my red platform. "Perfect" said Susan she was wearing her white dress and it was beautiful I hugged her "You look amazing"we said it at the same time and laughed "Let's see how the boys are doing"said Susan .

We walked into Zayns room ,we find all the guys the wearing their tuxedo's. I swear if I didn't know any of them I will be in hotness land right now, starting form the eldest which is Andrew,Zayn,Tyrone,to the youngest which is Kyle. They looked amazing ,the only difference was that some where wearing bowties. And the hair of cause. "Well we all complimented each other and Lily was wearing a black dress ,which I warned her not to wear but she just had to. It looked great too so we all walked downstairs ,it was the greatest moment ever, except that they were three girls ,but it was okay because I was with my best girls in the world and that I was with my family ,where they show me love and accept what I am and who I am inside.

Tnx for the love and all ,please vote and comment and please follow ....Young006 you finally going to get you wish.....★
#team Austin