Chapter 27

I didn't follow Austin ,I knew he needed his personal space right now and I didn't want him to go all wolf on me. "Aren't you go follow him"asked Jake "Who?"I asked Derek looked at me like I had to do something "Okay,okay I'll go talk to Austin then"I stood up and left the table and went after Austin. He was outside the schools cafeteria under the big oak tree. I walked to him, I sighed loudly,and I prayed that I was good at this. "Austin.... Are you okay?"I asked softly he turned around "Do I look happy to you ?"he asked harshly "Owkay ,Austin if you wanna go all Wolfy on me I'm not gonna deal with this ,so find someone else to cheer you up?" As I was about to walk away he grabbed my hand and pulled me back  to him. "I'm sorry babe its just that,sometimes I think you let Blake disrespect me like that "he said "Austin.... I spoke to Blake earlier on but its just them,I can't......I'm new to the palace and I all of a sudden change the rules ,and force my people to get along with werewolves ,as much as I love you very much ,its not my place to change that.... Like its not your place to change your peoples laws"I looked into his eyes hoping he can calm down.

"I need a ran ,to blow off steam "he let go of my hand and walked to the woods "Really Austin?"I asked "Yeah really I just don't wanna hurt you right now"and he just ran from there. I'm so going kill Blake ,is it possible to hate your ex-crush because I'm about to kill mine. I bust into the cafeteria door and sat down quietly."What happened ?"asked Derek "This is why you never speak to a pissed of Alpha "I stood up and the bell ring. And I heard Jake and Tyrone laugh "Women"they said I just rolled my eyes. When is this day ending. Speaking on school I haven't spoken to Lilly ever since ,but I'll see her tommorow. I walked in the school hall looking for P.E class. And I found it ,changed my clothes and assembled in the basket ball court. "Every body I'm coach carter and when you here you follow my rules ,this is my world you are all beneath me.... now 20 laps around this court for all of you"he said. That didn't seem so hard plus this room is filled with dog smell and humans.. Which makes me wonder why didn't I drink blood this morning.

"Hey!"said some girl,as I turned around the scent of a dog hit my nose ,ow shit this means trouble "What!"I asked she approached me "So your the little devil that stole my love away"she said ,ow this means war "by devil,are you implying yourself or your reflection"I smiled at her and as I was about to walk away "Watch your back princess"she said "And I'll watch your front"I just walked out of the gym. Thank you Austin now you made a she wolf hate me.

★Tnx for all the love guys ,I'm sorry this chapter was short ,I hope y'all enjoyed your Christmas day I will make a Christmas chapter for y'all ,please vote and comment and follow please ,love yall★