Chapter 25

Derek's POV
~~Four days earlier~~

I woke up had the same dream about Zoe ,who was she and the fact that she looks like me is weird and now that I have my vampire powers Dad is going to be proud.

"Son!"he said "Coming dad "I said, "Do you know why I took you in"said my dad "Because I was going to do you proud"I said "Correct because you are going to be big my boy ,you and my son Zack"he said .My older brother Zack looked out for me his the opposite of Dad, just wants to have his own path not what someone else planned what his path to be,protects me and well he doesn't do well with orders ,that's why him and dad always fight. He always says I'm his favourite because I always do what he tells me and I doubt I am since he did found me when my parents didn't want me. "So my son,you know your uncle Darren put us in this dump of a house we could be living in a palace,more rooms than we can count ,but we stuck in this 15 room house"he said "Well dad it's not that bad I've grown to like and love this place"I said "You know nothing about love boy"I rolled my eyes his so dramatic now he didn't even notice I got my vampire powers today I just walked away and left him and his thoughts.

"I see someone is finally a vampire"said Zack I walked to him and we did our famous secret hand shake."Suup bro"I grinned then my fangs suddenly came out by mistake "Didn't dad tell you,you had to feed first "I sighed and looked down "He didn't notice did he ?"asked Zayn "Well dad wouldn't notice if I came home with a big piercing on my nose,but he does notice when I do something for him "I said "Well that's why you have a big brother ,let me go feed you kid"he said as we ran to the woods ,we found a human that Zack instantly killed and we drank him dry. "Now that hits the sport"I said "Good now we'll see what power you have"he said I smiled a little but my mind drifted of to Zoe I have been having dreams about her ever since. "Is there something bothering you "he looked at me concern "Its that this chick Zoe ,I've been having dreams about her lately "I said "Ow her maybe she's potential bae"he said I chuckled. "Naaaw,bro she is hot don't get me wrong but she looks like me you won't believe"I said "Ow"he said and then looked away I know that face more than ever. "Zack will you like to tell me something "I said "Ow wow look at the time its time for us to train"said Zack "Zack.....!"I shouted "Okay okay,well Dad didn't take you in ,he stole you from your parents and it turns out you have a twin sister "he said "He did what!!"I shouted "Yeah I know ,but that's Damon for you,that's why I wish uncle Darren was my dad ,one day I will live in a palace"he said "Thanks for telling me bro"I pat his back "Just don't forget me "he said and I nodded.

I ran to the forbidden forest to where I always clear my head ,then Zoe was dropped to me by the peaks of I don't know what this forest I think. She woke up and looked at me "Derek"she said .

★Please Vote and Comment ,it will mean a lot please follow also forgive my spelling mistakes too. Thank you for reading★