Chapter 3

"You like him,so stop hiding it from your best friend "I said to her "Okay ,Zoe if you tell him I swear to God I'm go tell him ,you're the one who broke his PlayStation"she said "Okay no need to bring that up,I won't tell him okay"I said she nods "So what do you like about our buddy Jake and why don't I know about it ,and when did it start"I grinned I was excited "Okay slow down ,I had a crush on him since last year and yes I did tell you about it ,you thought I was kidding until now. I like how he smiles and his piecing hazel eyes will look into mine whenever we talk,and how he makes me smile ,the way he gives his hugs and how he treats me an-"I cut her off "Okay I get it your crazy in love with him ,no need to tell me all the things I haven't noticed about him"I said playfully she giggles we keep quiet for a moment "I think you two will make a great couple "I smile "Really"asked Lily "Yeah,you guys are banging and you make a great team,just don't make it weird for me when you date "I said "If it does happen I promise not to make it weird when you around"she said I smiled at her ,we arrive at her house she waves goodbye and I drive home ,or just the mansion. I arrive home and find Bruce "Hey Zoe"he said "Hey Bruce ,where's mum?"I asked "Well good for you to ask that question she's right behind you"he says I turn slowly around "Mother"I said and Bruce walks away from us "Daughter"she nods and walks away "Mother we just can't carry on like today never happened "I said "I have nothing to say to you than that you are going to New Orleans to live with your father"she said "What!!, you expect me to go and take off and live with a man I didn't know my whole entire life,I am sorry mother but I am certain that is not happening"I said "you will be living with your brother and sister ,I'm sure your father will explain everything to you wants you get there you should start packing ,Saturday is a few days way"said my mother "Sometimes I wonder if your my mother ,its like all I have is just a British CEO who's been hired to take the tittle 'Mom',I hate you"I said as tears roll down my eyes and yes my mother is British she has a British ascent too"Yes love keep telling yourself that"she walked to her room looking into a iPad .Its like she didn't here me tell her I hate her.

I took my phone and dialed Jakes number "Suup"I said "Hey Zoe so what do I owe this call"he said "Hey, I do call you sometimes "I said "sometimes as in when you need help"he said "Okay okay I don't call often but ,I'll call more often I promise "I said "There you go!!,,so what's up"he says playfully "Lily likes you back man"I said and after a long pause "Your not playing me right,I mean are you sure that's what's she said "said Jake "No hey I'm pretty sure she said she hates your nosey ass.... Dude why will I lie to you,she totally digs you,she's my bestfriend"I said "Ow MY GOD!! Zoe I could kiss you,you rock after today I'm deffinitley hooking you up with Blake "he said "Remind me again why do you and your cousins name sound the same"I ask "Huhhhh.. The first born sons names must be at least the same so that's my dad and uncle had sons which is my cousin Blake and me Jake ,its a family tradition"he said "Oww woow,your family though "I laugh "Yeah that's the perks of being a Stilinski,anyway what should I do with Lily?"he asks "Dude just ask her out ,and just be the Jake I know ,chill she definitely likes you ,so I don't see any problem there ,plus she liked you since last year so......... Points for both of you"I said "Thanks Zo ,like thanks a lot"he said "No ,problem dude its what best friends are for"I said "Anyway did you talk to your mother ,with her conney ascent which I totally think is fake"he said I giggle "Yeah I did ,but you know it never ends well when I do talk to her,and I'm moving in with my dead dad in New Orleans this Saturday "I said "What!!! Your mother sucks ,really so I'm guessing we only have 3 more days left with you"he said I sniffle as my tears fall "Zo please don't cry,will see you tommorow and tell Bruce to make our favourite double Sunday caramel ice cream "he said "Mmmmm and I do love caramel ice cream"I chuckle "There we go ,now go make yourself some vannila ,Bye Zo"he said and I giggle he hangs up after.He is so weird ,speaking of which I see Blake everyday I haven't seen him today. Maybe his sick or something.

I changed my dress and high heels into sneakers and shorts with a crop top,I went downstairs and saw Bruce on the phone "Yes sir, she'll be coming this Saturday .........She's got your eyes,hair and she's very stubborn like you are,and definitely got your bravery............. Not yet,I think it will happen on her 17th birthday in a week ..... By a week I mean next week Tuesday sir.............. You should have been here and see her grow Darren ,she's got your WILL the same fire that burns in you.............. Yes if I remember properly Zayn turned at the age of 17 so did Susan ,sometimes you forget that Zayns 21, Susans 19 and Zoe turning 17.................. These kids will be ready ,you'll have to have a little faith in them Darren ........ I will .... Okay goodbye"he hangs up what is Bruce talking about ,I think that was my dad ."Zoe its not nice to sneak up on the elderly "said Bruce I sigh he always know when I'm hiding and I come out behind the door "How long have you been there young lady"he asks "Long enough to here you call my dad by his name ,Darren, Bruce you never told me you knew my dad"I said he sits down and signals me to sit down "Yes I knew your father ,his actually my close friend from back in the day,so what do you want to know because I know that face"he holds his face "What do you mean by change and why do you refer to my dad by sir all the time "I ask "Some things your mother should explain, or your siblings I'm just here to protect you but I will tell you this Zoe,your a princess ,the Princess of all Vampires and its your destiny as much as its your brother and sister to save us."