Chapter 16

"Daddy"I ran to him and hugged him tightly "Hey Dad"said Susan as she joined in the hug "Isn't it my favourite little girls "said Dad we just laughed "Son"Dad approached Zayn and hugged him tightly "Jake Stillinksi"said my dad Jake bowed and my dad nodded to appreciate his respect "Now let's get you to your sisters room before you get these vamps hungry "said Dad I walked up the stairs it was a really really long stair climbing ,I got to Susans room it was bigger than the one at home "Will get your things to your room"said Jake ,as he and Zayn walked out "Woow Su this is nice "I said she smiled "Yeah I know and I feel free here "she said "I noticed "I said I set in Su's bed it was very comfortable "So I have to wait for 2hrs ?,cant I sleep "I asked 'You can but its not going to be nice when you wake up,sleep tight sis ,this may be the last night you human"said Susan I took a deep breath and fell asleep .

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!ahhhhhh!"I screamed the pain from my body,my neck was getting dry ,I couldn't breath I crawled out of bed to the floor,trying to get air "I..I...I.. Can't breath..."I choked my sight was blury I couldn't see a thing ,my eyes closed then my heart stopped beating. Then memories came rushing to my brain,Austin,Dad, Susan,Zayn,Mother,Jake,Lilly,Cole,Blake,Andrew,Kyle,Brandon ,Scott,Tyler,Chad and Bruce. It all kept flowing through me ,Richard and the hybrids and then memories stopped. Then my eyes opened ,It seemed like someone put me in bed ,I saw Susan,Zayn,Dad and Jake ."Woow your so beautiful sis ,you were beautiful then but nowwww,your even beautifuler "said Susan ,I out of bed went to the mirror ,my eyes have went from ocean blue to hazel,my hair is even darker than before ,my breast and butt look bigger and my hips are wider ,my skin is smooth and a little pale,I examined my self ,and then I felt my throat was dry "Your hungry let's go eat"said Susan. She held her hand out to me I grabbed it she went out the window ,we landed on our feet "Now to find a bad boy human......... There"said Susan she ran ,and as I ran too I was fast really fast and then it seems like we reached our destination ,we saw a guy trying to rape some poor girl,"Now that's your kill"said Susan I walked to the scene "You should stop that sir"I said "Owwwthis must be my day I got myself two females today"he said I got ticked of and I ran to him ,I was faster than lightning my fangs came out and I attached them to his neck and drank ,I sucked him dry the woman seemed to ran away. After I drank this guys blood I felt stronger powerfuler and as I tried to ran its like I accidentally made a tornado "Zoe!?"said Susan "Oww,my bad sorry"I giggled I stopped the tornado ,we ran back to the castle I felt so alive ,my eye colour seemed to change ,to silver. Weird. I went to sleep after and it was the best sleep in my life. But the dream about Derrek still haunts me.

"Wake up sleepy head"said Zayn I open my eyes slightly "Wooow,weird ,your eyes keep changing colour,they are still silver though "said Susan "I think I like silver "I said "They must have come with your type of power,because silver eyes in the royal family symbolise strength ,and have been rare "said Bruce "Bruce!!"I hugged him tightly "Wooow,your stronger than us remember I might appreciate you not squizing me"he said "Oww,my bad"I said "Its time for your training ... Zayn and Susan you two must get to school you've already missed 4 days"said Bruce they nod and go out the room,me and Bruce start walking out of my room letting him lead the way "Now I'm going to explain the rules to this place,stay out of the Forbidden Forest,never bother any werewolf's even though you dating one haaa! An Alpha too,so when you get to school try to associate yourselfs with other vamps ,humans are too risky ,your father is having a ceremony to introduce you to the vampires at 8pm now me and you dad will train you"he said and then I notice were outside ,and the backyard is huge I thought the one him was but this one I think I can park a hundred huge trucks here. And then someone pushes me in full strength I fell down "Be ready for anything said my dad his the one who pushed me. "You have so much strength and speed now fight me"he said I try and punch but he keeps ducking them, I kick and punch and duck those punches from my dad I don't want to be beaten by a huge fist ."Dad its not fair,you can read my every move "I said "In battle nothings fair use everything you've got ,Bruce like joining in"he said Bruce nodded with a smile ,I felt like I wanted to cry being beaten up by my own two people o love very much life isn't fair. My dad punches right I duck to the left then Bruce punches me ,I try and punch Bruce he moved left and my dad punched I felt angry,all of a sudden the wind currents changed then I seemed to have made two tornados "Using your powers ,very good ,but not good enough"said my dad as he punches my right and left hand and I loose concentration "Your too distracted don't loose focus Zoe ,stay focus ,if tornados don't work use another element ,water is everywhere the trees the grass the ground ,the air but don't destroy my lawn "said Dad I try and make water out of air ,Bruce pptries to punch me and I duck but I didn't loose focus,I did it again and then I maage to strike Bruce and iced him to the ground but he broke free."Good but not good enough ,element of earth,earth is everywhere you take advantage of it ,Fire is the sun fire is life ,fire is breath,stay out of the forbidden forest "he said as he showed me which side is it "Why?"I asked "If you go in you never come out, people believe something there doesn't want you there ,only one man came back from that forest his lucky,but he says if the forest don't want you there you'll die there."said Bruce ,really and people believe that shit ,"Endo of practice"said my dad "Thank God,was about to gravel"I said Then my dad trips me and I fall again "Dad ,I thought you said practise was over,you touchered me for two hours now"I whine "Be prepared for anything "Bruce and My dad say at the same time as they laughed at me "Bunch of all coogers "I mumble ."A bunch of what "they both say as they run towards me ,and I start running the other way around ,they Bruce trips me my dad catche's my hand before I hit the ground as I thought I was saved he let's go and they laugh "Works every time "said my dad ,this was going to be one hella of a year.