Chapter 33

"Yes dad "I said "How could you let that wolf mark you like that huh now what I your people going to say" I turned around and faced my dad "I don't care what your people are going to say,as long as I'm happy "I looked away "Why couldn't you just fall in love with a vampire or hybrid you just had to go for a dog "he smiled "Thanks dad"I said he kissed my cheek. Then someone budged in the door ,its a vampire but why is he bleeding I thought we where the only ones who bled. "Zack!! What's wrong!,Somebody help him"shouted Derek "Damon is coming for us"said Zack then passed out. Bruce and Dad quickly took him upstairs for medical attention. "Damon your uncle?"said my mother "You know him ?"I asked surprises "Yes darling,I know him very well and I have to say things do not look good from your side"she took her newspaper and went to her room to read it. My dad and Bruce came down. "How is he?"asked Derek "His okay his healing very well his just unconscious"said Bruce "The question here is how do you know your uncles son?"asked my dad "Because Father Uncle Damon raised me ,his the one who filled stuff in my head about you not wanting me"he said

"I'm going to kill him!!"my dad was furious "Ow Calm down Darren ,we don't even know what his planning yet"said Bruce "I know he was making an army to take down the palace ,to out thrown you,with newborn vampires .. And he needed me,Zayn, Zack and Tyrone ,but Tyrone and Zayn where to strong for him to control,Zack was always ignoring his fathers orders"said Derek "Are we talking about just newborns or ?"asked Dad "Is the any kind of newborns "asked Tyrone "Yes,we have the shadows ,they are very quick and wherever there's a shadow they can kill you instantly ,and we have ordinary newborns who just follow orders "said My dad "Well its the shadows one "said Derek "Lord help us "said Susan. "Let's not jump into conclusions ,let's hear what Zack has to say first then we start planning"I said.

Moments later "Darren ,Bruce Zack's awake "said my mother .We all rushed upstairs,and indeed he was awake ,we gave him a packet of blood "Wooow,that's refreshing "said Zack I just couldn't put my finger on it but he sort of acted like Zayn he reminds me a lot about him. "Uncle Darren ,Uncle Bruce "he nods and they return the nod to Zack. "I hate to be the barren of bad news but my father is going to take down the palace in a week or so,he found out I was still talking to Derek after he left ,and saw me as a traitor I almost died and yet I managed to escape ,he may know I'm here so he may move the invasion earlier,he managed to creat about 1000shadow newborns."said Zack "I'm just glad you okay bro"said Derek "That's half our guards and our people can't get court in between the fight"said Bruce "Then we get help,dad Austin can help ,his in charge of two packs ,and both are powerful ,the one in New Orleans he has about 600 members in his pack and the one here he has 650,that's enough don't you think plus Richard and The boys are always willing to help"I said "Yeah that's a great idea "said Zayn "No! We are fine we don't need help ,I can figure it out alone "my dad stormed out and left us all puzzled.