Chapter 36

"Three days!!"I said as we got inside after burning the newborn into ashes. "Yes! She's right three days... He tried to kill me but I escaped"said Zayn emphasising the fact of three days. Something was different about Zayn usually he'll overreact when he lost a fight ,but this Zayn was calm about it. "How did he defeat you,when you have extrodinary powers ,I watched you practise everyday and you really good,he was very weak ,Zoe took that guy out in seconds ,how did he defeat you?"asked Sandra "Well they were many ,but he followed me "said Zayn "I thought you said there's one "I said "Yes,one of themmthat escaped "said Zayn as he turns away "No shit sherlock,you lying "I said he then falls down "Zoe,bring me some blood ,Zayns hydrated I ran and brought back a packet of blood. There was something off about Zayn ,he keeps on emphasising the fact about three days ,and then lies about the fight. Or maybe his just still recovering,he'll be his old self tommorow.

By 01:00am everyone was home,Sandra told everyone what happened my dad was glad that all that harsh and cruel training paid off,but was a bit disappointed with Zayns loss. "So dad what's the plan"I asked "We just have to be ready with everything we got"said dad "I got an idea and it involves all of us"I said "Bring it on sis"said Susan,"Susan you can block out their shadow ability,it does mean most of us our powers are gonna shut down,but since they have no training at all,we have an advantage there"I said "you have a point there ,but most royal guards relay on their powers ,its going to be tough the only way is if they wait until Susan stops using her powers"said Tyrone "Exactly, as soon as those vamps realise they can't use the shadows ,they'll want to take out Susan,Susan will stop then that's when Zayn multiplies himself ,me and Derek try to not make shadows for them. Tyrone you are part of the fighting team ,with Dad and Bruce ,that's where the Zayns join in. Elena and Sandra protect Susan,we dont want Zack in the battle field yet,his eco powers will be needed after a certain moment when we give the word go"I said my dad looks impressed ,I didn't add the part of Austin.

"That's a great plan "said Bruce "It could work ,and we have to be in higher grounds ,what do you think Zayn"asked Susan,Zayns looked like he wasn't even in this "Yeah ,whatever its a great plan ,so what about Damon ?"he asked "We leave him to the expects "I said implying to Bruce and Dad. "Okay,I got it ,so what do these five do then"he points at Richard boys. "You mean Andrew,Cole,Brandon, Kyle and Jake"said Susan confused "Yeah ,them"said Zayn "They're needed when Su blocks their power out ,Richards boys are good in combat very good ,the best in fact. Jake will be joining them in such activities "I said Jake smirks "Alright everyone ,you heard the plan ,we going home today ,pack your things people"said Dad "So Dad,even Richards boys are helping I thought you said you needed no help"said Susan "Well,after they beat up you brother we need all the help we can need ,except wolfs this is not their fight"he said angrily. I sigh loudly.

Zayn strolled upstairs with a weird look on his face i just had to follow him. He didn't recognise me,he called someone on the phone. "They bought it boys,as soon as we arrive you take them down" it ry to listen hard enough to here who is talking on the other line. "Well I am your masters,its hard to believe that all these fools think I'm Zayn ,even my own brother doesn't know its me"said Zayn or who ever this man is. He then laughs hard. "We'll kill my nephew after we make him watch his family die"he said. Then he hung up. "Zoe ,what you doing there"he said I tried to calm down to not let him see that I'm scared and all. "Uhm I just though maybe you'll give me a ride to Austins house"I said knowing that the real Zayn will freak out. "Okay,I will little sister"he said with a smile. "Who are you ?"I said his face became hard and I then trembled in fear. "I'm your brother"he said I giggled "Sure you are ,bit never mind about the ride I'll take myself there"I said "No sis ,I'll take you"he covers me up ,and now I'm panicking. I just smile

★Tnx for the comments and votes it means a lot to me,please keep on voting and commenting★ BTW u can view Austin (Marshal Williams)...