Chapter 21

I walked out the door and ran out the gates ,it was a long way to the gates bit since they where guards I decided to jump them ,I was fast and flexible who wojhld have thought huh. I went to where we went for the kill the first time ,and I remember in training Bruce pointing the left side of the forest ,so I went there ,as I got there ,this forest is creepy. I walked in slowly I took a moment to explore ,it was creepy spooky it seemed like an episode from Scooby Doo. I looked back and it seems I don't know where back is anymore. I'm guessing the only way is forward I kept walking until something grabbed my leg ,I broke free and I started running fast and thorns kept cutting me and I healed. I got caught by something I broke free but I wasn't lucky the second time around ,my strength wasn't that great. I got fought and dragged and I was thrown to some kind of place ,it looked so farmiliar. It was smoky and with some pond I got up blinked more than 4 times trying to see if its a dream or not,after noticing it wasn't a dream I looked around I saw a boy,well not a boy but he looked much older than me his body was well built ,he was wearing his black leather jacket and black pants and black sneakers. I guess me and him share the same sense in colour and clothes ,"Hello"I said "Ow,I didn't notice you there"he said as he turned around "Derek"I said he looked at me and I looked at him,this boy looked so my h like me but in a guy way,plus not to menrption he was Hot.

"Zoe"he said suprised "Derek"I said "How'd you get here?"he asked "Well I got captured by trees and they sucked me in to bring me here"I said "Its finally nice to meet you"he said "Its nice to meet you too"I smiled "So your eyes changed "he said and I looked into his "Yours did too"I said as I walked up to him I touched his hand and his face examining him I brushed my hand through his hair. "Take of your jacket off"I said "Why?"he said "Just do it "I said he did what I told him ,I lifted up his shirt "You know what your doing is very uncomfortable"he said I ignored his six pack and his comments and then it was there "You have the exact birth mark I have and on the same sport"I said and I lifted up my shirt and showed him. He looked at his and he looked at mine ,our birthmarks were like tatoo's they were shaped as a crown. I took out my phone and showed him a picture I took from the family room I showed him two kids held by my mother ,a boy and a girl. "Derek are we twins?,the reason why we have the same silver vampiry eyes,the reason why we have the same birthmarks ,the reason why we can't separate from each other"and this time I was about to cry. "It might be possible"he said "Derek,what's your vampire power and when was your birthday?"I asked "My birthday was this Tuesday ,that's when my eyes changed and I got,the elements "he said "My birthday was this Tuesday and I got the elements too"I said ,he was shocked "Prove it"he said I smirked "With pleasure "I said fire balls came out of my hands "Wooow"I never knew I could do that ,Bruce must teach me more about this"I said ,and then I took water from trees to use them as ice ,I then cracked the surface open and closed it again."Okay okay,you've proven enough"he said he then turned around "Derek ,you may come to the palace with me"I said he looked at me "I don't know Zoe,what if they don't accept me"he said "They will,Derek,your a part of me literally "I said "Just fond out what happened ,then I might consider it,just don't walk on the branches on your way out ,its 04:30am I think you for practise "he smirked and ran.

Bloody twin making me walk I took out my phone and it was 04:45am shiit and I'm still here I'm going to die. I finally got out of the forbidden forest with only seven minutes to spear ,I ran as fast as I could hopefully I was fast enough,I jumped the gates ran to the palace 05:02am ,I went to the backyard where we train as I stopped ,Bruce started to fight and I had to dodge his punches ,as fast as I can ,I held his fist and kicked his chest "Good"he said and as my senses kicked in where's my dad he came from the back and as I shift so that the pain won't be that bad I managed to dodge it a little but he still kicked me bad "But not food enough"said my dad. "Where were you Zoe?"asked Dad "I was outside"I said "Don't lie to me ,For help me because if I find out your lying to me ,I will banish you from seeing Austin "he said "But Dad"I said "No buts"he said "Okay okay I'll tell you"I said I took a deep breath 'Dad,I went exploring the palace"I said as I closed my eyes "You did what!!!?"both Bruce and My Dad shouted "And I've been having dreams lately about this guy who looked just like me but mostly like you dad ,and I went to the forbidden forest to meet him"I said and then I opened my eyes "You are grounded no hunting and no late night snacks"he said "But dad we have the same birthmark,same eyes,and same power.... And I saw a picture of mum holding two kids ,the other was me,and the other was a boy"I mummbled the last part."It can't be"said my dad "Dad is there something you wanna tell me"I said "Since now you have so many questions and have figured out most of it,Meet me at the family room in ten minutes "he said "Is it the picture room?"I asked he nodded and I looked at Bruce but he just looked away.

★Please Vote and Comment ,it will mean a lot