Chapter 34

~~3 months later~~

My moms getting married today(Saturday),she decided she gets married when it's summer vacation,I also thought it was agrrat idea. I told Austin about my uncles invasion and he said he'll help ,I just have to say the word. Bruce also thought it was a great idea we ask for help,Richard and the boys also agreed to help. So we just let my stubborn dad think he had everything under control while we were pulling most of the strings. My cousin Zack has been living with us ,his a cool guy and we conclided that he is a great cousin. Now back to the wedding my mom thought I should walkmdown the isle with Austin since well his my boyfriend. I wore the dress she picked out for me and Susan,it was cream white and just shows all the right places and some white platform heels. Now this is nice. I went to check on my mother. As soon as I opened the door she was in her beautiful white wedding dress ,she was beautiful and glowing. "I see somebody is glowing"I said "You look beautiful darling ,you might just out do me"said my mother "Me,never the bride is most beautiful"I said I hugged her as she hugged me back. "Where is your brother Zayn he should he here by now "said my mom frustrated "Don't worry I'll look for him"I said ,just as I went outside the press was outside.

Really did they need to be here. I close the door and went to Zayns room ,I found Derek,Zayn,Zack and Tyrone joking around. "Zayn its time ,bupy the way boys you all look handsome "I said as I walked back down ,I found Austin waiting downstairs. "You look beautiful "he said I tucked my hand under his arm. We walked to my mother. "You kids look so beautiful "said my mother I blushed "Mom Zayns coming down in a few minutes "I said "Well good "she said "We not late are we ?"said my sister "You always not how to stop the crows sis"I said she was walking with some guy. I whispered in her ear "Now who's Mister hot shot there"I asked her she giggled "That's the Scott I've been telling you about"she looked at him like there's something she's not telling me. "Well,I see you weren't lying about the hot part ..... Hey Scott I'm Zoe ,Susan's little sister"I shook his hand and he shook it back. "I'm Scott "he said he looked polite ,Zayn came down with the boys. "Okay Scott,go take a seat with everyone else"said my moms wedding planner "Okay beautiful everyone "said the wedding planner.

First my two little cousins came out holding a basket of red and white roses ,trowing them down the isle,My mothers sister and her husband ,then Andrew and Elena came out ,Derek and Amanda,Cole and his girlfriend ,Brandon and my cousin Lisa. Then before us was Kyle and his cousin Sam.."Are you ready?"asked Austin I nod ,then me and Austin and me followed next ,we smiled and grinned ,then it was Jake and Lilly. Then the song came up ,we all stood up ,Zayn and my mom walked out they looked so beautiful,Zack took pictures. My mom gave me her flowers ,and Zayn gave Richard my moms hand. Austin seat next to me. Then the priest did the thing about object now or forever hold your peace thing. I'm surprise my dad didn't stand up."Do you Amber Stalin take Richard Sanders to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health ,for richer and for poor"said the priest "I do"said my mother showing her biggest smile ever. "And do you Richard Sanders take Amber Stalin to be your lawfully wedded wife ,in sickness and in health in richer or for poor"said the priest. "I do"said Richard. "Now can we please have the rings and let the couple say their vows"said the priest. I got up me and Kyle. I gave my mom Richards ring,Kyle gave his dad my moms ring.

They said the most beautiful vows ever ,all I could of was look at Austin then he whispered. "You know when you take your boyfriend to a wedding we are probably going to get married "he said I kissed his cheek. "By the power festered in me I now pronounce you husband and wife ,you may kiss the bride"said the priest. And when my mom and new dad kissed we applaud. "Ladies and Gentlemen ,Mr and Mrs Sanders"we stood up and applauded and we threw rice. It WS picture time ,so it means the bridesmaids and groomsem had to get kicking. We rushed out to take pictures,some loveliest pictures I've ever seen. They even took a pick of me and Austin together. The press even took pictures. We went back to the house. It was time to dance and get groovey. We danced we sang we got funky we got crazy. We made toast's and had fun... Whennit was late, fire krackers where in the air ,it was beautiful. Just then Richard and Mom had to catch their plain for their honeymoon... I hugged Richard tightly "Please dad no ,more kids you already have eight"I said "He kissed my cheek. "Woow you called me dad that's a first ,I can't promise anything darling"I said I hugged my mom goodbye and told her goodbye ,she just said no parties when she's gone. Bruce was in charge. After the wedding Austin and I set on the swing. And just talked until I felt asleep.

★Tnx for reading ,the wedding is finally over and Austin is still being Mr Perfect. Please Vote,Comment or Follow it will mean A LOT MWAHH★