Chapter 37

As I got in the car I was terrified. "Let's take you to Austins house"he grinned and it wasn't a pleasant grin. As we drove he took the wrong road. "Hey that's not the way to Austin's house"I looked at him he kept quiet "Zayn!! Get me out of this car now!!"I shouted he kept quiet and speeds up. "Zayn!!!"I scream as he goes and smashes into the woods. I felt a little bit dizzy,that was one heck of a ride. Then someone pulled me out roughly. And drag me to the heart of the woods, as soon as I noticed who was dragging me I quickly escaped from their grib. "Now where you going Zoe"said Zayn but that's wasn't his voice. "Uncle Damon what did you do to my brother"I said "Well just say,his on vacation away from your father"he laughed "You sick bustard"I said "That's not a proper way to talk to your elders now lil Zoe"he said the only thing in my brain was escape him. I couldn't take him alone. "What do you want from me ?"I asked "That's always the question ,who are you ,what do you want what are you"he said ,he came close to me and brushed my hair from my face.

"I'll tell you what I want,I want you to stay out of my WAY"he was about to punch me I quickly duck. "Ow nice reflexes "he said he attacked me and I wanted to dodge his attacks,I just had to. Until he finally got me ,he punched my face and my stomach,kicked me across the forest. My vision was now blury "Is that all your father thought you ,to be a chicken and be a coward"he said now that was the last straw nobody calls me that,I stood up spat out the blood death glared my uncle. "What did you just call me?"I said he laughed "I called you you a coward a little scaredy chicken"he repeated,I nod and then I managed to abstract the water out of the trees and the air... While he was laughing, I send out a wave to hit his ridiculous face,as soon as his down I punch him repeatedly. He kicked me and I land on my feet. "Not bad"he said then he vanished, and he punched me again. "But not good enough"said Damon.

He started moving very fast and punching every part of my body ,my eyes where not able to slow down his movements ,I kept telling myself I won't die here my people need me. If I die Austin and Derek die with me. I fell on my knees,spat some blood out,I can't believe I'm half vampire that's all I could say. "Why can't you just die "he kicked me I fell on my back facing the clouds. I huff using all the strength left in me, I managed to produce a strong force of wind to blow him away from me ,I tried to ran out of the woods I was already a mess. I tried running but I was way to weak I was very slow.. "Austin... Help me"I pass out.
*******************************************************************
Austin's POV

"Alpha,we have have completed our task"said one of our trainers "Good"I said my head wasn't in the game,I felt like I was loosing power in a way ,I felt defeated. "Austin ... Isn't Zoe supposed to be here now"said Scott I nod ,"She called and said she's coming over to tell me some news about the invasion"I said, Tyler comes up "Isn't she suppose to be here by now" said Tyler "Which is werid ,Zoe is never late unless she called to tell me she's going to be late"I said I felt dizzy "Man are you okay?"said Scott as he came by my side "I don't know man,its been going on for a couple of minutes " I said ,my energy was draining out its like someone was sucking the life out of me or someone else. Then I heard her voice "Austin .... Help me"she said my legs felt weak. "Zoe is in trouble boys" I said sitting down as I felt my body regain its strength.

I had to find her I was furious, if I found her and find who did this to her ,I'm going to kill them. I called out my trackers I was coming with them. "Maybe you should stay here "said Chad I death glared him "My mate is out there dying and you tell me I have to stay here ,are you mad... Don't fuckin piss me off "I used my Alpha tone I changed into my wolf and tried to track her down. I searched our whole packs territory ,we found nothing ,I looked at the near by forest we still didn't find her. My wolf was blaming me 'Its your fault you shouldn't have left her all alone' said my wolf. I kept telling myself we're going to find her. I went back to my pack disappointed. At that time no one approached,they know very well that I may snap at them. I went straight to my office. I set on my desk. Why wasn't didn't I pick her up when she was coming. I threw the papers on my desk to the floor.

Then I was stopped by the radio reporting an accident.It was already 21:00 and it was Zoe's car and that's the only place we never searched. I called Scott and Chad to come with me,I left Tayler in charge and my dad. We took my car I speed down the high way road,and I stopped a little further from the accident. We transformed I tried to pick up her scent and I found it,we had to avoid humans. I finally found her on the cold ground ,I sniff her. She was still breathing I changed back in my human floor. Picked her up to keep her warmran to the car and drove back to my pack house. I went to the pack doctor,I stayed with her the whole 3hrs,if she was to wake up I had to be next to her. I felt asleep a bit.. Until I heard her beautiful voice say my name softly. I called the doctors "Carter! She responded"I shouted him out "Are you sure ?"he asked me "Of cause I am just listen"I said "Zoe?"I said softly "Austin"she said very softly enough for someone outside to hear her.

"Give her some blood ,she'll be fine"said Carter they brought out a packet of human blood. At that time I didn't care if it was human blood she just had to wake up. She drank up the whole packet. She woke up with a jump "Austin!!!"she looked scared and it made me sad... "Zoe I'm here I'm here"I said as I held her, hugged her she hugged me back and cried on my shoulder. "My uncle took the form of Zayn and his captured the real Zayn and I don't know where,the invasion isn't happening in three days,its happening tommorow their going to ambush them"she cried on my shoulder "Zoe its going to be okay"I said as I kissed her hair she's back in my arms. I knew one thing Damon is going to die.

★Tnx for reading this chapter ,I hope you liked and enjoyed this chapter ,please vote and comment...★