Chapter 30- A Christmas Special ?

We fixed up our huge table hoping it was enough,then I started counting there's 15 of us now ,Dad and Austin family are coming ,knowing Austin he might bring his Beta and Third in command ,and dad might bring somebody. So I'm fixing thinhs for 23 people. Then the door bell rings. Bruce opens the door ,then he announces the Monroe family have arrived. I rush and jump into Austins arms and he hugs me "I'm glad you made it"I said "Wouldn't miss it for the world"he kissed my cheek "Ahum"said Bruce "Ow sorry" I let go of Austin I shake hands with Carrie and Jeff,Austins parents "Zoe you have changed "said Carrie "Is it the vamp thing?"I asked she laughed and shook her head "No sweety,you can be a griffin all you want ,but as long as I liked you before and you make my son happy ,I'm okay with that"she smiled and I hugged her "Thank you"I said "She's going to make a fine Luna"said Jeff I nod as he did "Zoe.... Suup" who was that "No no,please don't tell me its Scott"I whined "The one and only "he said "So you made him your beta"I asked he nodded "And I'm guessing Chad is your third in command "I asked then Tyler showed up "I've always been close to Tyler and its been the three of us since I can remember"he said "Hey Zoe,nice to see you took my advice"he said I hugged him and he did the same "Thanks Tyler "he nodded. It seems like Austin's parents got along well with my mom,Richard,Bruce and my 7 brothers plus sister. Amanda was there so she also got Susan and Lily.

Austin whispered in my ear "Seems like my family is getting along with yours" he grinned "Not quiet everybody" I pointed at Blake. Tyrone was having fun he was chilled out "Ow I see"he said just then everyone's laughing ,then the doors bust open ,it my dad. But his walking with a girl the same woman in the picture. My dad was walking with Elena too. Their expressions changed when they smelled werewolves and hybrids in the house "Humans too"said Elena "Calm down at least its not bullshit"I whispered and I know very well that every supernatural in this house heard me,they all giggled. I then looked down. "Princesses ,nice to see both of you,prince Zayn and Derek my respects"she bowed. The four of us nodded "Nice to see you Darren "said my mom and she hugged him as my dad did so. "Who's the hybrid Amber ?"he asked ,then the rooms got tense "This is my fiancé, Darren ,and the girl you holding hands with?"asked mom ,I'm the like wait to go mom "She's my wife"

"Your wife?!!!"I said the same time as Zayn,Derrek,Mom and Susan. We all looked at each other then back at dad. "So dad you hid this from your own kids ,that you got married"said Zayn "I did want to tell you kids ,it wasn't the right time "he said "Sure dad,mom is getting married and she knew it wasn't the right time yet she told us.. How long have you two been married ?"asked Susan "5 years .... I meant to tell you kids and you Amber but Sandra thought you might hate her"said Dad "Yeah like we do now "said Derek now everyone was fighting "Shut Up!!Shut Up ! All of you!"I said my dad death glared me "How dar-"I cut of my mom "Shut up Mom! I'm tired,I'm tired that every time when we get together ,you all fight Now we have guest in the house you cannot even respect that ? What kind of parents are you ,you two always say do not bring family matters in front of guest and yet here we are,Practice what you preach.. Dad got married mom GET over it ,Your getting married too,So Dad Get over it... I may not ,but you two are adults so suck it up and start acting like grown ups, Its Christmas and you are ruining the spirit of happiness and family,Now we have guest and I do not care whose fault is it or who did what, You just dont get this im about to seriously hate you two right now and we cant even achieve a simple christmas dinner yall cant work together if y'all still angry at each other ,so whatever it is say it after dinner. Now shut up, will talk about later ."I death glared everyone there ,Austin took my hand to clam me down a bit ,Magically it worked.

"Yeah how do we expect to have dinner while you let the dogs in "said Blake that pissed of Austin and his whole family but it pissed me off worse ,I let go of Austins arm and I was choking Blake as I lift him up with one arm on his neck "Listen here Blake, those dogs are my family too,and if I had to pick you and them it'll be them,if I had to pick which family I wanted to spend Christmas with it will be them ,their family isn't fucked up,and Blake you not even family here ,so shut up coz nobody wants to hear what you have to say." I let him go "Hungry anyone"I asked everyone was shocked at what I just did "You'll betray your own kind for a mutt, someone who stinks"said Blake then I heard someone growl ,I knew that growl from anywhere.Austin. I turned around it was him. "I don't know how you vampires do things but in our clan they both have to fight,if they don't Austins going to crave killing Blake."said Mr Monroe (Jeff). My dad nodded ,as he was growling he quickly went outside he seemed to be looking at me. Asking me for permission in a way.

"Go ahead babe ,you got my support 100%" I was tired of Blake. At that Austin transformed into his wolf ,now he looked viscious his black wolf was out for blood. "Zoe,stop this ,Austin is going to kill Blake"said Amanda I looked at her "This is going to be a fight to the death"she said "Amanda why are you so protective over Blake all of a sudden"I looked at her deeply "Coz his my mate Zoe ,please stop it "she was in tears now "Amanda ,mate or not he shouldn't have disrespected you like that I can not allow it ,even if I stop this fight ,you know his going to reject you and I don't want to see you get hurt "I said "Its a risk I'm willing to make"she said. When I look back the fight already started,Austin roared and launched at Blake,as Blake was about to punch him Austin used his paws and skretched Blake's face,Blake flew across the field,Just then Austin jumped on him,when he was about to bite his head off. I had to step in, "Austin stop!"I said he then looked at me ,Blake threw Austin ,luckily Austin landed on his feet ,then ran to Blake ,I stepped in between both of them they stopped.

"Austin,that's enough we don't want you killing him"I said Austin roared at me. I walked to him placed my hand on his fore head ,brushed my hand threw his fur. Looked into his eyes he transformed back. "His Amanda's mate".. "His what!!!?"

★Tnx for reading ,please vote or comment it will mean a lot to me ,I hope you enjoyed this chapter