Chapter 6

"You just had to mention ,the Stevens did you"said Zayn I looked at him "Sorry ,aren't you leaving with dad ?" I asked Zayn "Nahh dad said I should stay with you until we leave Monday ,oww and Susan will be here in a few minutes "he said as I was about to say something "Right this way darling "said my mom as she appeared in the living room with the Stevens family .. Ohh brother ."Zoe ,Zayn I thought I told you to wear appropriately for our guest......."she gave as death glares I just rolled my eyes "I'm sorry Dacy ,you know kids "she said to Mrs Stevens ,well it was Darcy the wife ,Ken the husband ,Lola(20) and Leon(23) and the twins Zander and Zen(18) two 3 boys .Leon's the oldest boy ,then Lola the only girl,then the twins. But Zayn always seemed to like Lola,we did get along with the children its the parents we didn't like ."Hey Sander ,Zen"I went to hug them both "Hey Zoe ,you've grown girl "said Zander "Yeah she has look at that body"said Zen and I hit his head "Zen!"said Mrs Steven I giggled "Zoe Zayn go change and make yourself look presentable ,for the dinner table"said our mother . me and Zayn looked at each other and rolled our eyes and we weren't upstairs ,"She knows I can't eat anything than blood right"said Zayn "That means ,I can't eat ca...car...caramel sunday no more"I said "I'm joking okay,we can eat but we aren't full or feel full we just want blood "he said I nod I weren't to my room and Zayn weren't to his . I change my casual into my a white knee high dress that shows off all my curves and my white high heeled shoe. I go for the red lipstick ,eyeliner and mascara. Which makes me look absolutely gorgeous I felt perfect. I weren't to Zayns room to see how his doing .. As soon as I walk in ,I see his wearing his tucks, wooow never in a million years did my brother look so hot

"Wooooow, dude you look ... Uhm .. How can I put this .. Hot"I said and he giggles "And you look beautiful with a bit of sexy "he said I smiled "Get over here and help me then "he said I help him with his tie ,and we both walk down stairs having random conversation ,as soon as we walk into the dining room ,everyone was looking at us like we have the word Billion plasturd in our fore heads "Wooow you two look beautiful "said Lola and she skilled at Zayn a lot ,it was kind of sexy the way she did it ."Yeah,its always like my two siblings to be the hot ones ,well I'm the sexy one " I looked at this girl and it was Susan "Susan...!" I rushed to her and gave her a tight hug "Hey little sis,what's up"she said and she kissed me in the cheek and hugged Zayn tightly too,and we just laughed at each other "Well my two baby sisters are here ,what a nightmare "said Zayn me and Susan smilled at each other and I knew what she was thinking ,we jumped on Zayn and he fell we started tickling him ,ignoring the fact that our mom was watching and so was the Stevens ."Okay !....Okay..... I give up you too rock ,your the best ever!!! "said Zayn in between laugh and me and Susan joined him "I missed you guys so much ,I missed this "I said and they all nodded and smilled at memories "Group hug "said Susan we all hugged for a while .... Then my mom fixed a throat ruining our precious moment "We have company ??"asked Susan ,I giggled "I mean I didn't even know they where here ,I only noticed them until know "she said and I can tell she was being sarcastic ,then I giggled .My mum death glared us . And we took our seats,and waited for Bruce to give us our food .Susan has Dark black short hair ,and it seems her eyes weren't from blue to so light brown her eyes glowed , Zayn has dark spiky black hair ,light brown eyes too,he has a perfect jawline and is 6'3 .My family is blessed with beauty ,since I was eating I decided to listen tlk everyone's conversations .. Leon was trying to get Susans attention. It wasn't pretty .The evening weren't well afterwards ,then the Stevens left ..FINALLY ... I decided to have a sister time with Susan:-) :-)

I found her outside looking at the moon and I approached her "Your not going to suck my blood are you "I said she turned and smiled "Only if you tempt me "she joked I smile . "So how are things going with you and Blake "she asked "Well,I didn't see him today ,and I haven't got anywhere ,I wish I had your charms and courage "I said she looked at me "Zoe ,your beautiful,its just that you like hiding it too much, but for some reason no matter how hard you try to hide you beauty ,you still are and if Blake can't see that then he definitely isn't the one for you"she said and I smiled she was right "Speaking from experience huh?"I asked "Yeah .. I guess Tyrone never saw that from me ,just how sexy and hot I looked like I'm some kind of tressure "she then kept quiet I leant on her shoulder "So .. Who's the new guy ?"I asked she grinned and took out her phone as if to show me a picture "His name is Scott ,his one of the sons of the greatest vampires that ever lived ,he's got green eyes ,a beautiful smile ,and his very fast "she said I laughed "Seems like you like this Scott guy "I said "Yeah,and I can't wait for you to meat him ,y'all will get along "she said ,"So does Zayn get along with him?"I asked she sighed loudly "They do ,but when it comes to the topic of me and Scott he hates his gutt "she said the last part rolling her eyes ,"That definitely sounds like Zayn "I said and we just looked at the moon for a while "I think its time for you to go to bed ,plus you got school and to eat as much of your favourite snacks as you can "she grinned I smiled and hugged her "Goodnight Su"I said "Night Zo"she said and I walked up the stairs to my room ,I think tonight I'm going to have the greatest sleep ever.