Rose's Father

Rose and I sat on the edge of the Tardis, legs dangling outside. 

"Do you think he'll let me do it?" Rose asked, anxiously.

"It's like I said, you never know what you're going to get with him. One day he could be the kindest guy in all the universes, the next he could be fire and burn you if you dare to step too close. You just have to ask him and see for yourself. Though I would recommend telling him that story, it might appeal to his better side."

She nodded and stood up, then glanced down at me. "Aren't you coming?"

I groaned. "Does that mean I have to get up?"

"Sorry." She smirked. I grabbed her hand and she helped me stand up. Then the two of us went to find the Doctor.

"If I know him, he's underneath the console room." I told her.

"What do you mean, 'underneath the console room'?"

I grinned. "Follow me." I guided her to the steps that led to the room that was directly beneath the console.

"Doctor!" I called, and he turned to look at me. 

"What is it?"

"Rose has something to ask you." I told him, shoving her in his direction. She glared at me, and turned to face him.

"I want to see my dad."

"What?" He frowned at her.

"Peter Tyler, he died when I was just a little kid, and I want to be there for him when he dies."

"Tell him the story." I whispered.

"'You weren't old enough to remember when he died. 1987, 7th of November. Do you remember what I told you? The day that Stuart Hoskins and Sarah Clarke got married. He was always having adventures. Oh, he would have loved to have seen you now.' That's what Mum always says. So I was thinking, could we, could we go and see my dad when he was still alive?"

"Where's this come from, all of a sudden?" The Doctor asked. I walked over to him and he wrapped his arm around me.

"All right then, if we can't, if it goes against the laws of times or something, then never mind, just leave it." Rose started to back away.

"No, I can do anything. I'm just more worried about you."

Rose grinned. "You've done him good." She told me, making me smile. "I want to see him, Doctor."

"Your wish is my command. But be careful what you wish for." He told her, and we headed out to the console room. We got upstairs, and the Doctor started to enter the coordinates when I stopped him.

"Ooh,can we go see the wedding first? I love watching a good wedding, especially now that I know what the two of them are feeling during the ceremony." 

"It's her dad." The Doctor shrugged, gesturing towards Rose.

"Actually, yeah. That would be good, you'll have to tell me what they're feeling though."

"No problem." I smiled.

The Doctor nodded and changed the coordinates for the Tyler's wedding day. We landed roughly and walked into the church we landed right next to, creeping into the back row, and making sure we weren't noticed.

I was instantly hit by a wave of emotions from the crowd and automatically my brain began to shuffle through the emotions and pinpoint who was feeling what. The life of an Empath, your mind never stops running.

"I, Peter Alan Tyler, take you, Jacqueline Angela Suzette Prentice." The registrar instructed.

"I, Peter Alan Tyler, take you, Jacqueline Suzanne Suzette Anita." Peter stumbled.