Floor Five Hundred

A/N I forgot to put the outfit in the media box again! You can go look if you want to. Also, in case you were wondering, Jordyn and the Doctor ARE together now. I think I was clear on that, but this is just to make sure. I'm also going to have her and Rose discuss it later.

The Doctor used his sonic on the double doors and I jumped in, heading straight to work.

"We are so going to get in trouble. You're not allowed to touch the mainframe. You're going to get told off." Cathica stressed.

"Will someone tell her to shut it? I'm working here!" I exclaimed.

"You can't just vandalise the place.  Someone's going to notice!"

"I'm in!" I had finally hacked into the system. All their information was mine now.

The Doctor ran over and peered over my shoulder at the screen.

"This is nothing to do with me. I'm going back to work."

"Go on, then. See you!" The Doctor waved goodbye.

"I can't just leave you, can I!"

"If you want to be useful, get them to turn the heating down. It's boiling. What's wrong with this place? Can't they do something about it?" I asked, attempting to find pipes and plumbing on the screen.

"I don't know. We keep asking. Something to do with the turbine."

"Something to do with the turbine." The Doctor mimicked, earning a slap from me.

"Well, I don't know!"

"Exactly. I give up on you, Cathica. Now, Jordyn. Look at Jordyn. Jordyn is asking the right kind of question."

"Oh, thanks?"

"Why is it so hot?"

"One minute you're worried about the Empire and the next it's the central heating!"

"Well, never underestimate plumbing.  Plumbing's very important."

I pulled the monitor out as soon as I got the schematic up.

"Here we go. Satellite Five, pipes and plumbing. Look at the layout." I showed the layout to Cathica.

"This is ridiculous. You've got access to the computer's core. You can look at the archive, the news, the stock exchange and you're looking at pipes?"

"But there's something wrong." The Doctor told her.

"Why, what is it?" Rose asked and I showed her the monitor.

"The ventilation system. Cooling ducts, ice filters, all working flat out channelling massive amounts of heat down, all the way from the top." I told her.

"Floor five hundred." She said, and I nodded.

"Something up there is generating tons and tons of heat."

"Well, I don't know about you, but I feel like I'm missing out on a party. It's all going on upstairs. Fancy a trip?" Rose smirked.

"You can't. You need a key." Cathica told us.

"Keys are just codes, and I've got the codes right here. Here we go. Override two one five point nine." I told the others.

The monitor revealed the rest of the code: 215.9976/31.

"How come it's given you the code?" Cathica asked.

I looked up at the camera and smirked. "Someone up there likes me."

We headed to the lift.

"Come on. Come with us." Rose said to Cathica.

"No way."