The Tyler's Flat

My head was killing me. I opened my eyes slowly, and I felt an ice pack being pressed to my head.

"The explosion blew you back onto the pavement. You were bleeding, but I bandaged you up while you were unconscious."

"Thanks," I groaned, pressing the ice closer to my head.

"Take it easy." I heard him starting up the Tardis.

"Where are we going?" I muttered.

"I'm tracing the signal back from the plastic I scanned earlier." I nodded, leaning my head back.

He tracked the signal back until, finally, we landed. I walked out first, tossing the ice pack into a bin.

"Where are we heading?" I asked.

"Follow me." He took the lead, with me running after him.

We reached a house that, apparently, was the source of the signal.

"Well, what use is that?!" I exclaimed.

"Let's have a look then." He marched towards the house, up the stairs, and ducked down to peer through the cat flap. I raced up the steps to him, kneeled down, and looked through the flap with him.

Just then a face appeared on the other side of the flap. I didn't see who it was until she opened the door, staring at us.

"What're you doing here?" The Doctor asked her.

"I live here." She replied.

"Well, what do you do that for?" The Doctor snapped.

"Because I do. I'm only at home because you lot blew up my job."

"I must have the wrong Signal. You're not plastic are you?"

"No, bonehead." I rolled my eyes at him. "Bye, then." We both started to walk away when she grabbed us.

"Both of you. Inside. Right now." She demanded, pulling us both into the flat.

"Who is it?" A woman's voice called.

"It's about last night. They're part of the inquiry. Give us ten minutes." Rose told her.

Me and the Doctor stood in the doorway while a woman with blonde hair and a pink dressing gown was putting on her make up. "She deserves compensation." She demanded.

"Oh, we're talking millions." The Doctor told her.

Her eyes went wide when she noticed the Doctor, and she payed no attention to me.

"I'm in my dressing gown." She flirted, staring at the Doctor.

"Yes, you are."

"There's a strange man in my bedroom."

"Yes, there is."

"Well, anything could happen."

He looked startled for a minute. "No." He replied bluntly, and followed me out to the living room.

I started to laugh at him, but he glared at me so I held it in.

"Don't mind the mess. Do you want a coffee?" Rose asked.

"Might as well, thanks. Just milk." The Doctor answered.

"And you?" She turned to me.

"Just a water, thanks."

She headed off to the kitchen. "We should go to the police. Seriously. All of us." She called, while the Doctor picked up a copy of Heat on the table.