Run

A/N Bit of anxiety in this. Trigger warning.

The moment we stopped running, I spun around for any immediate danger. Seeing none I grew angry, I just ran through the streets of London with some stranger for nothing.  I turned to the foreign man and slapped his arm harshly. 

"Ow! What was that for?!" He exclaimed, rubbing his arm.

"That..." I sighed, out of breath. "Was for scaring the living daylights out of me! What were we running from?!"

"Living plastic," he started. "I'll explain later."

"Living plastic?! Like living plastic bags?"

"I said I'll explain later, now do you want me to save your life or not because I can just put you right back where I found you and let you be murdered in broad daylight if that's what you'd like."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine but you better explain," I muttered.

"Follow me in here." He gestured to a blue box marked police.

"Why?"

"So I can explain it to you."

"Look you know what? I've met a lot of creeps in my time, so I'm just going to head back to work-" I turned around, but my feet were firmly planted on the ground, curiosity was freezing me to that spot. Who was this man and what was living plastic? And what made me so special that he decided to grab my hand instead of literally anybody else on that street corner? Why me?

"You're not going to make me wait all day, are you? There are other things for me to do, you know."

I didn't move from my spot.

"At least tell me your name," I begged.

"The Doctor. Now, in or out?"

"The Doctor." I turned around to face him. "Doctor who?"

"Just the Doctor. In or out? This is the last second I'll waste with you."

"Oi!" I snapped. Then I sighed. "Fine." I darted into the police box.

"I'm Jordyn," I told him, shaking his hand kindly. "Jordyn Avery." After I shook his hand, I started to notice where I was and the fact that it wasn't just some tiny little cramped box, but a ginormous room that was bigger than my mum and dad's flats combined.

As I took in my surroundings, I couldn't stop staring at everything.

"It's- It's It's bigger... On the inside!" I exclaimed, gesturing to everything as if it would prove my point.

He smirked at me and walked up to the center of it all.

"She's called the TARDIS. Stands for: Time And Relative Dimension In Space."

"Clever," I remarked distractedly, still staring at the area. "What did you come up with that?"

"No... I...," he trailed off, causing me to look up at him. "Right! We have to track back the source of this!" He pulled out a cup of goop.

"What the bloody hell is that?!" I exclaimed, staring at the goop in horror. It looked like some watery bogeys. 

He stared at me for a moment before responding. "I'll just dumb it down immediately," he muttered, resulting in a glare from me. "It's living plastic. It looks fake, but it's a living, breathing creature."

"What've we got to do with it?" I wondered, placing my hands on my hips. I could get with the whole living plastic thing but why was it such a big deal. 

"We've got to stop it."

"From doing what?"

"Oh, the usual; taking over the planet, destroying the planet, destroying London, you name it."