Downing Street

I gestured for a soldier to come in with the woman, so the Doctor and I could peer behind the filing cabinet.

Behind the filing cabinet, waiting for us was- a pig? A pig wearing a spacesuit?

"Hello." I smiled at the small creature. The pig shot out from behind the cabinet, looking terrified.

We noticed the soldier standing up, ready to shoot the poor pig.

"Don't shoot!" The Doctor ordered him. The pig squealed and ran out into the corridor.

In the hallway, another soldier shot the pig, on sight.

"What did you do that for?" The Doctor questioned. "It was scared! It was scared." 

The soldier looked guilty, but didn't say a word. Instead, he walked away in the opposite direction.

I sighed and wandered back over to the pig. The Doctor picked it up by its feet, and I grabbed its head. Together, we carried the pig back into the mortuary.

We layed the pig down on the table softly.

"What is that thing?" The lady asked, her voice shaking. The Doctor and I shared a look.

"It's a pig. A normal pig from Earth, dressed in a space suit." I told her.

"I just assumed that's what aliens look like, but you're saying it's an ordinary pig from Earth."

"More like a mermaid. Victorian showmen used to draw the crowds by taking the skull of a cat, gluing it to a fish and calling it a mermaid. Now someone's taken a pig, opened up its brain, stuck bits on, then they've strapped it in that ship and made it dive bomb. It must've been terrified. They've taken this animal and turned it into a joke." The Doctor explained.

"So it's a fake, a pretend, like the mermaid. But the technology augmenting its brain, it's like nothing on Earth." While she was talking, the Doctor grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. "It's alien. Aliens are faking aliens. But why would they do that?"

He pulled me back into the Tardis, and automatically walked to the console. 

"So, there are aliens, and they obviously used the pig to distract us, but that means they're planning something else. What?" I asked, sitting on the jump seat.

"I don't know." He admitted. "We'll find out though."

We landed and Rose walked in.

"Alright, so we lied. We went and had a look. But the whole crash landing's a fake. I thought so. Just too perfect. I mean, hitting Big Ben. Come on, so I thought let's go and have a look." He confessed.

"My mum's here." She told us.

"Oh, that's just what I need. Don't you dare make this place domestic." He warned.

"You ruined my life, Doctor. They thought she was dead. I was a murder suspect because of you." Mickey sobbed.

"You see what I mean?" The Doctor said to me. "Domestic."

"I bet you don't even remember my name." He said to the Doctor.

"Ricky."

"It's Mickey." I corrected.

"No, it's Ricky." He told me.

"It's Mickey." He agreed with me.

"If you want to believe that." The Doctor muttered.

"I think I know my own name."

"You think you know your own name? How stupid are you?" The Doctor taunted.