The Time Lord and The Empath

"Rose, can you take Adam some place else? I need to talk to the Doctor." She nodded and pulled Adam away.

"B-B-But-"

"Yes, we know, it's bigger on the inside." I rolled my eyes, and the Doctor laughed.

As soon as they were gone, I turned to the Doctor.

"Let's start from the beginning, shall we? What do you remember?" He asked.

"My mum is dead. My whole race is dead. Everyone is dead."

"Do you remember how they died?"

"The Daleks killed my race during the Time War. My dad sent my mum to Earth so we would be safe, but she died during childbirth. "

"Tell me anything else you remember."

I shut my eyes, and attempted to focus on my fading memories. "After my mum died, I grew up with a family who knew what I was. I outlived them and two other families I stayed with. Soon, I went into space and traveled home. I wanted to see what happened for myself. Someone, or something didn't want me to see it, so they wiped my memory. All that I remember after that is being dropped off with who I thought were my real parents and growing up human."

"Do you know what wiped your memory?"

"No." I shook my head.

"Well, now we know what we're doing next." The Doctor smirked at me.

"Thank you."

"It's my job."

"I'm going to go find Rose. I'll be right back."

"We're landing in the future, so dress accordingly."

"Got it!" I called.

I knocked on Rose's door and waited outside. She peered through the crack in the door, before opening it.

"Are we good?" I asked.

She glanced back at Adam. "Yeah, yeah, I think we are."

I smiled and wrapped her in a hug. "Good. Future stop this time."

"Got it." She closed the door and I headed to my room to pick out my outfit.

I pulled on the backpack, tied my shoes, and headed out. I walked into the console room and the Doctor stared up at me.

"Year two hundred thousand."

"Brilliant." I smiled.

I ran down the steps, and the Doctor wrapped his arm around my shoulders. He opened the door, and both of us stepped out.

"Rose!" I called.

She raced out and stared at the Doctor in expectation.

"So, it's two hundred thousand, and it's a spaceship. No, wait a minute, space station, and er, go and try that gate over there. Off you go."

"Two hundred thousand?" Rose confirmed.

"Two hundred thousand." The Doctor nodded.

"Right." She knocked on the Tardis door. "Adam? Out you come." She opened the door and Adam walked out, staring at everything around him in awe.

"Oh, my god."

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it." Rose told him.

"Where are we?" He asked.

"Good question. Let's see. So, er, judging by the architecture, I'd say we're around the year two hundred thousand. If you listen-"

"Yeah."