The Slitheen

"They turned the body into a suit. A disguise for the thing inside!" She sounded like she was trying to convince herself more than us.

"It's all right. We believe you. It's, it's alien. They must have some serious technology behind this. If we could find it, we could use it." I glanced at Rose, she nodded and began to search around the room while I comforted Harriet.

She opened a cupboard and all of a sudden a man fell out. Or what used to be a man.

"Oh my god!" Rose exclaimed.

"Is that the-" I started.

"Harriet, for God's sake." The man from earlier cut me off. "This has gone beyond a joke. You cannot just wander. Oh, my God. That's the Prime Minister!"

"No shit, Sherlock." I muttered under my breath.

"Oh!" A voice exclaimed. "Has someone been naughty?"

A woman came into sight. She was short, with short blonde hair.

"That's impossible. He left this afternoon. The Prime Minister left Downing Street. He was driven away!" The man reasoned.

"And who told you that, hmm? Me." My eyes widened as soon as she said this. I knew what was happening.

She reached up to her hairline.

"Come on!" I shouted, grabbing Rose and Harriets hands.

"Come on!" Rose yelled at the man who stood there, hypnotized by the glow coming from the woman's forehead.

The woman grabbed the poor man with her talons and pushed him up against the wall as soon as she had wriggled out of the skin suit. Rose stood there watching as the man was murdered.

"There's nothing we can do!" I screamed, grabbing her hand again and running away from the alien who had now turned its attention to us.

We managed to lose the alien for a bit and we found a place to hide.

"No, wait." Harriet stopped Rose and I in our tracks. "They're still in there. The emergency protocols. We need them."

"We need to make sure they're alive." I told Rose, just as the alien smashed one of the doors, looking for us. "And we need to do it quick."

Rose nodded and we both peeked out to see where the alien was. When we noticed she wasn't looking our way we ran and hid in the next room.

All of a sudden, I heard the lift. I peered out into the corridor and saw the Doctor distracting the alien. "Come on!" I shouted, grabbing Harriet and Rose and running past the alien.

We ran into a room filled with a large settee, a large drinks cabinet, and a folding screen by the window to keep out the draughts.

"Hide!" Rose ordered us. Rose and I hid behind the cabinet, while Harriet ran to the screen.

Rose and I covered each others mouths to keep the alien from hearing our breath.

"Oh, such fun. Little human children, where are you? Sweet little humeykins, come to me. Let me kiss you better. Kiss you with my big, green lips." The alien laughed.

My eyes bugged out, I glanced at Rose and she nodded. She knew what I was thinking. The alien got closer to us, so Rose grabbed my hand and we crept out to hide behind the curtain. I faced Rose, silently freaking out. She had the same expression on her face, so she wrapped me in a hug.

"My brothers." The alien greeted.

There are more? I mouthed to Rose. She looked terrified.