My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)

Start from the beginning

Dog shocker, a knock out agent to put me to sleep, a bear trap or anything that's dangerous! God Eliza and these gifts she buys. "Nothing cruel, just the number lock and tracker princess."

I smiled  at her. "I love it!" I wrap my arms around her to give her a kiss. She grabbed me by the hips to lift me, instantly my legs wrapped around her. But that wasn't enough, something far important... "I love you."

It took a while but  I had got one back. "I love you too Ashley." our lips moved together in perfect sync, I tasted her, felt her and could see only us. Even felt the exceptional sparks of electricity and fire that coursed through me, no walls between us, no lies, no fears when we were only one together.

I was backed into a wall with her fingers running through my blonde hair, and mines playing with her curly baby hair at her the back of her neck. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, while mines fought for dominance yet this tongue battle I always lost, taking over me. "Oh!" a moan slipped through my thin lips.

"Get out love birds, we sell sex toys to use at home not at our own stores!" the manager giggled. We stopped, but I had few things that I wanted before leaving. I left her to venture around the store, the first thing I wanted was a cat o nine flogger. I had looked around at an entire aisle of them before seeing one with Eliza's taste. A flogger with an Onyx stone handle even I fell in love with it. She marveled at it , "Add to cart." she laughed. I put the flogger in the basket, then went  to the next aisle: Dildos!

Dildos from small about five inches,  seven, eleven to even twenty inches! I had stuck to one that was twelve inches for Eliza. Little did she know I planned on using this on her, I wanted to surprise her and make love to her tonight. Also to prove I had the guts to be dominant. "I had planned to collar you at the park I funded but I couldn't wait to put it on you."

"Is that so?" I asked. She nodded. "Eliza we can still go."

We left the aisles to finally pay, I watch her pull out her credit card, "If you pass out while I pay for this I swear I will leave your ass right here."

I cracked up and felt my stomach hurt from laughing so hard. "I promise I won't babe." I remember the first time we went shopping together. The day we first met and when I had painted her.

"I forgot to give you the two million, I'll give it to you babe." She said in a hushed tone.

I shook my head. "The money doesn't matter, having you does and that's all I need in life."

We left the store with our things and holding hands. "I thank you for dragging your beautiful self all the way to Paris, only to love me for me."

"You're always welcome."

She opens the door for me to help me get in the car, she closes it after me then lets herself in. "My mother and I would always get up to make Valentine's day pancakes every Valentine's day we spent with strawberry jam, chocolate, with eggs and orange juice, god do I miss those days," I blurt. "Now I miss her."

Eliza kisses my forehead. "She's somewhere better, better than being here babe think of it that way."

I nod, knowing she was right but the pain still hurts. "Yet Valentine's day is her birthday and dad acts like it's nothing."

"Ben'll come around babe, he's healing and Ms. Honey is being a big help. Your mother loved you so much,"

"What did you and your mom do?" I asked.

Eliza looked away from me and at the road to began driving. "My mother and I were distant, we didn't have quite the connection you and yours had. She worked often and had many husbands after my dad died, it was just me and my sister to look after each other but then that's a lie too, my sister went out a lot when I was so young. I barely knew my dad. But on Valentine's day I would go to a lake near my house, with a basket full of pink and red cupcakes I made myself and eat them with my feet in the water and play with the snakes and mosquitoes, even try to get frogs around me to eat my cupcakes."