It made Antonella uncomfortable and she was sure that there were people that were watching them while they walked towards their seats; she couldn't wait to get out of the sight of all these people, where her and Lionel would be able to relax.

Reaching their seats, Lionel smiled spotting a familiar space already seated and he reached forward to greet Neymar knowing that his friend had done well to be in the top three.

"Anto," Neymar greeted smiling at Lionel's girlfriend, he was happy that he finally had someone to talk to and he hoped that things went well for his friend tonight.

Neymar didn't care if he won it, he wanted to see Lionel win it because he deserved it so much more than anyone else who had been nominated did.

"It's nice to see you Neymar," Antonella said moving to sit down, she took her seat between her boyfriend and Neymar; she smoothed out her dress as she did so not to crease it.

It had taken her ages to find the right dress, Antonella wanted to look perfect for Lionel's big night since she knew how important this was to him even if he pretend that he didn't care.

Chewing on her lip, Antonella pulled her phone out of her clutch and checked to see if there were any messages; she was a little nervous about leaving Mateo alone but she was sure that he would be find with Lionel's brother.

Rodrigo had promised to call if anything happened with Mateo, the little boy had been born in September and Antonella never liked leaving him alone for too long.

"Hola," said a voice making Antonella jump a little, she blinked looking up to see Cristiano smiling at her; she hadn't been expecting it and wondered how she hadn't noticed him approaching.

Lionel chuckled at the surprised look on Antonella's face, he knew she worried for Mateo and he was sure the little boy was fine without them for one evening.

"Hola," Antonella replied smiling, she reached out and took his hand; she was surprised to see him alone but she guessed that he just hadn't found the right woman.

It had been a surprise for Antonella to see the magazines pictures of Irina and her new boyfriend and it had unsettled her a little bit how clingy the model seemed to him.