Chapter 1

Prolog

„Mom, can I go to forest play with the animals?" asked small dark-haired girl.

„You can, but don't go to far because it's dangerous" told her beautiful lady with her meldic voice.

„Okay" joyfully said girl.

She start running to forest. She can't wait to play with wild animals. Not so long ago fox gave birth. Shewant to see small babies foxes. She feel in forest so free. Running betwen trees, eating different kinds of fruits, playing with animals- it is really fun for her. Her dream was to spend rest of her life in that forest.

After few hours when she was playing with small foxes she saw smoke in the sky. It was direction of her house. Felling anxious she start running. When she get on the place in her eyes was disbielif and fear. Her house was in fire and she hear some voice inside. Whitout thinking she ran into house where she saw he rparents.

„Mom!, dad!" she scream.

Both of them was lying on the floor.Near them stood man wearing black outfit wchith was covering him all.

When he saw her in door he startwalking in her direction, but then her dad grab his ankle and shout:

„____, RUN!!"

Without thinking she start runnig and walk into forest. She wasn't looking behind her. She ran so fast that she can't avoid some branches and get a lot of small cuts on her face. She was running for few hours. When she finally walk out from the forest she find nebry village. She barely walk and with no more strength fainted.

Chapter 1

„Rena, can you go to bakery check if bread is read?" asked aunt Rosemary.

„Okay" I said.

I walked form home to bakery.

I live now in small village. There is no many people and even less shops. Most people are eldery who are living peaceful life. I like being here, I feel that this can be my home. Everyone know eatch other and there are nice for everyone.

Aunt Rosemary fund me when I fainted before neabry city 5 years ago. She took me to her house and take care of me. When I waked up I told her everthing I remember but because of shock I forgot my name. I think it is becuse I hit myhead on rock. She said that I can live with her if I don't have where to go. I felt so grateful to her and I agreed to live with her. She gave me name „Rena". I think about her as my mom, I love her and helping her in bakery. She can make delicious beard. I learnt from her her recipes.

I went to bakery and checked breads inbake. It is nearly done. I told that aunt Rosemary and said her thatI go play on the meadow. I find there a lot of animals like a birdssquirrels, wild dogs. I can play with then all day. I love animalfrom when i was small.

When I got to the meadow I can't findany animals. I look everywhere, even the smallest holes. But therewas none.

Then I hear some voice like footsteps. I hide behind neabry tree and carefully wathing.

I saw 13 people. Each one of them look different but everyone has dangerous aura. The leading man has blac khair and eyes and has got cross on his forehead. He wear long black coat with St Peter cross on back. After him walk small men with black medium lenght hair. He wear drak coat and has bandana with skull which cover half of his face. I can't take look of rest because I felt fear that they discover me.

„Danchou, how far are we going yet?"I hear some voice.

„We almost there" said leading man.

„Good, because I'm bored walking so long" repiled first voice.

I can't hear anything else so I wait for hour before I come back to home. Next day I heard that neabry village where live Kurta clan was massacred and they eyes was stolen. First thing that come to my mind was about that grup of people I saw yesterday. They was dengerous and was heading in direction of Kurta clan. So maybe it was them who did that. When I think about that I feel that I'm weak and I need to be strong if I want to live in that world.