"How did you find all that out?" Sofia asks, confused.

"You can thank Wattpad for that." She smiles proudly.

"While you were off hanging out with movie stars," she motions to Sofia who laughs. "I, spent the last two weeks of my life reading Cameron Boyce fanfictions. You're welcome."

"Thank you? But Cameron and I aren't going to fall in love." Sofia and Vanessa both roll their eyes and scoff.

"Hey!" I pout. I shove Sofia but she wasn't expecting it so she fell off the bed.

"Eek!"

I burst out laughing and clutch my stomach.

"O-oh m-my God." I laugh.

She joins in and we start laughing like maniacs.

"Uhm, hello? I'm still here guys."

"Oh right, sorry." I say, still chuckling slightly, and pick my phone back up.

We talk for awhile longer before she had to go.

Me and Sofia pop a movie in and lay down on the couch.

As soon as we press play my phone rings again. Sofia sighs and pauses the movie while I answer.

Incoming call from Cameron

I check the time to see it's only 1:08pm

"Hey El!"

"Cameron? You're supposed to be in school!" as soon as I say his name, Sofia looks at me and smirks.

"Kyle, shut up man! Hey, sorry. Yeah I know, but it's the last day so Kyle and I skipped last period. We were literally the only people in the class."

"Okay well, where are you now?"

"Kyle's. A bunch of my friends are here, it's kind of an 'end of school thing'"

I nod my head until I realize he can't see me. "Okay well, why'd you call?"

"Just to let you know I won't be home till late. Let's hang when I get home though, okay?"

"I'm game." I nod.

"Sweet. Well, I gotta go. See you later."

"Bye." I say and toss my phone to the side.

I look over to Sofia to see her looking at me with confusion written on her face.

"Since when do you two call each other?" she laughs pressing play on the movie.

"I don't know actually. He's been doing a lot of weird things since Tuesday." I say nonchalantly before realizing what I said.

"What happened on Tuesday?"

"Nothing. We just hung out, that's all." I shrug.

"Bull. What happened on Tuesday?" She says sitting up.

"Ugh okay, but this goes in the vault. No one can know. You can't even tell Cameron I told you." I say sternly.

"I promise. Now what happened?"

"We kissed." I sigh facing her.

Her eyes looked like they were about to pop out of their sockets, and her jaw was touching the floor.

"You kissed?!"

"Twice." I nod.

"Twice?!" I nod again before continuing.

"But we were both really wasted! I'm surprised we even remembered it in the morning." I laugh.

"Is that why he had that huge hickey on his neck when we all hung out yesterday?!" I nod yet again and her jaw returns to it's place on the floor.