"And opening the doors in.. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Alice, Harry, go!" One of the servants whispered.

They walked out together and everyone looked towards the doors. One by one, they all went out, and a few minutes later, it was my turn.

"Are you ready?" Dad asked,

"Born ready." I whispered back and the doors opened again and we walked through.

Everyone stood up and I looked around the room to see people smiling at me and giving me a thumbs up, most of them hoping and praying that I won't trip and fall on my face. I looked forward to see Draco looking at me, his eyes filled with so much love, it was spilling out of his eyes, making an invisible puddle underneath him. (wow, I didn't know I was that cheesy... Ok, back onto the wedding!) I smiled at him and a tear came out of my eye. Good thing Alice put on waterproof mascara. We finally got to the front and dad kissed my cheek and put my hands in Draco's hands. We smiled at each other and looked at Mrs. Weasley.

"We are gathered here to day to celebrate two wonderful young children who are in love. And who, obviously, want to get married. (Skip to the important stuff.) Draco, please repeat after me. I promise to love Ally forever." Mrs. Weasley said.

"I promise to love Ally forever."

"And I promise I will never, ever, hurt her in any form of way."

"Oh, he better not." My dad said and everybody laughed.

"And I promise to love her every single day I'm with her."

"Now, Ally, repeat after me. I promise to love Draco forever."

"I promise to love Draco forever."

"And I promise I will never, ever, hurt him in any form of way."

"And I promise to love him every single day I'm with him." I repeated, almost breaking down into tears.

"Good. Ok, now for the vows. Ally, you first this time, my dear." Mrs. Weasley smiled at me.

"Oh, crap, that's what I forgot, the vows!" I said and everyone laughed.

"Ok, well, um, the first time I met you, Draco, I was attached kind of. A lot of people said you were an asshole. I believed them, a tad bit. But then we became friends, and I didn't know why you would ever be called an asshole. You were nice to me, but none of my friends liked you at that time! I liked you! I had that high school crush on you! When we started dating, I was so happy. I was happy someone could actually make me happy with how the orphans treated me when I was little. I never knew I would ever find a love, because I remembered all the kids saying that I will never be loved. And I believed them. BUT LOOK AT ME NOW ASSHOLES, IM GETTING MARRIED!" I yelled while crying and everyone laughed again. "When you asked me to marry you that night, I was so happy, and I loved you, so obviously I said yes, because if I didn't, I would regret it later and it would be too late. I love you too much to do that! So, yeah, um, that's all I thought of, I can't think of anything else to say." I said.

"Ok, Draco, your turn."

"Ally, when I first met you, believe it or not, I just wanted to kiss you right there! When I first saw you I thought 'Wow! She is so beautiful! When I'm older, I want to marry her one day!' And guess what, I am! And I'm happy! If younger Draco say the Draco today, he would be peeing his pants because of how happy he would be!" He sniffled and I laughed. "I loved you ever since I first saw you, and some of my Slytherin friends told me to stay away, because it would distract me, one, and two, you are a Gryffindor, and I am a Slytherin. Your the lion, I'm the snake. And when I asked your father if I could marry you and he said yes, I was thrilled that I will someday call you my wife. But I remember one thing he said was "Now, Draco, I don't want her coming back from the honeymoon already pregnate, wait a few more months. And she's my baby girl, I don't want to see her get hurt. So if I ever get a letter saying that you hurt her, I will personally kill you myself." And I will never ever hurt you in a million years, I love you too much to hurt you. Ok, yeah, that's all I've got." He said.

"Ok, Luna, the rings please?" Mrs. Weasley said and Luna gave us the rings. We slid them on each other's finger and we looked at each other, just wanting to kiss each other right then and there.

"Is there anyone that does not wish these two to get married, if so, please speak now." Mrs. Weasley said loudly so that everyone could hear. Oh, God, I was dreading this part of the ceremony. What if someone objects? I don't know why I'm scared. I closed my eyes and waited for someone to speak up. But no one did.

"Alright. I now pronounce you husband and wife. Draco, you may kiss your bride." Mrs. Weasley smiled and closed her book.

We both leaned forward and kissed while everyone cheered. We pulled away smiling at each other and we walked down the isle together. We walked our separate ways, me and the girls are going to get ready for the after party, while the guys walk everyone to the ball room. I smiled to myself thinking of one thing:

I am Mrs. Ally Malfoy.

Hello everyone! What a long chapter! I must say, I think this has to be my longest chapter I have ever made! So guys, as you all know, there are only 2 chapters left of this book, and maybe an Authors Note at the end, but IM ALMOST DONE WITH THIS BOOK!!! YAY!!! My parents agreed that if I get to 10,000 reads or maybe even 15,000 reads, we would go out and celebrate somewhere and maybe say that it's my birthday when it's not to get free desert from somewhere. Lol. Hope you guys liked this long chapter.
Song of the Day: A Thousand Years by Christina Perry. (Is that how you spell her name?)
Luv ya and take care, my Bunny Army!
Tala R.
1780 Words. Holy Crap!