33.[ Its Big Zoowap, I Treat my Niggas & Your Friends Baby.}

(excuse any mistakes you may come across in this chapter... Thanks for reading.❤)

Fetty

"Will..where the hell are you taking me?" Tanya asked, trying to pull the blindfold off her face.

"Leave the damn thing alone." I say, opening the door.

I wanted to buy Tanya a condo since she said she wasn't going back to Los Angeles. It wasn't a big deal for me. I like to please people so, I'll do whatever I have to do to please someone.

I treat Tanya just as if I treat Monty. My friends were Anika's friends and Anika's friends were my friends. She didn't have many but shit, she got Tanya.

"I'll tell you when to take the damn thing off, Just leave it on for now."

I lead her inside of the spacey condo, letting her stand directly in the middle.

"You can take it off now."

She untied the knot and took the blindfold off slowly. Her mouth widened as she looked around the room we had been standing. Soon, her mouth closed and she blank stared me. I furrowed my eyebrows...flustered.

I figured Tanya would want to fly back and forth to Paterson and LA. I wanted to do something for her. Tanya was just like Anika, they we're both stubborn and I know Tanya was going to have a problem about it.

"What's wrong?" I asked, inching closer towards her.

"I-I can't let you do this." She shook her head.

I cocked my head back."Why?" I said.

"You don't need to do anything for me..It isn't your place." She said and I scrunched my eyebrows together.

"What you mean it isn't my place? The same shit I do for Monty and everybody else I'll do for you. Tanya,you're not different. Whatever you need I got it. It's not a problem." I simply say, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Well it's beautiful but, How will I pay my rent for my home in LA and this here. The fuck nigga? I ain't rich." She says, making me laugh.

"I'll pay your rent until, you get your shit together." I joked and a grin formed across her face.

"No, I'll pay my rent."

"Tanya..don't start." I warned.

[ Later That Evening-At The Studio...]

"What the fuck you doing here. Don't you got somebody to take care of!" Monty cooed as soon as I walked through the door.

"If I'm not mistaken, Nitt ugly ass texted me and told me to meet him at the studio. I have to talk to him."

Monty sighed and pulled up his pants before he sat down on a nearby chair.

"Well shit. I'm tryna record a song."

I shook my head and took a seat next to Monty. I pulled my phone out, checking for any text messages from Anika or my mother. After checking I stuffed my phone back in my pocket.

I looked over at my right side and Khaos was sitting down on the lounge chair...smoking a blunt.

"Oh shit..." I say to myself. "Shouldn't yo ass be at home?"

"Yeah,man. I can't stay in the house though...that shit get boring." He laughed.

Lets remind ourselves that Khaos has on a neck brace and was recently involved in a accident.

"As long as my two legs are working...I'll be good." He exhaled the smoke. That was low key shade.

"You tryna' shade my baby?" I say, stiffening my neck.

"If the shoe fits, wear it,buddy." He ain't shit.

To my surprise, Nitt comes walking inside of the studio, taking a glance at all of us. This was something I wanted to discuss with him for a while. I just wanted to wait for the right time. This was something important and I really needed him opinion on it.

"Whatchu' want, wap?" He says, taking a seat next to Khaos.

Anika

The bedroom was eerily quiet. I pulled the covers up to my chin and stared around the room. There was nothing on tv which is why it's off...hence the quietness.

Aydin had been downstairs with Ms. Doria, Divinity and and her twin girls. He had been with me all day until Ms. Doria came back. I low key felt betrayed. Aydin and I built and nice friendship with each other. He keeps me company while Will is away and he's very entertaining. I can't do things like how I want to because of this damn leg.

"Hello,pumpkin." Divinty walked inside of the bedroom with a bed tray of food.

"Hey, Vin."

Divinity was down to earth and she treated me as if I have known her all her life. She was the sweetest and so were her daughters.

The minute she walked in the bedroom, I felt a connection with her. We literally talked and laughed about almost everything. Will says we'll get along well because we're always in the mirror.

"How you doing?" She placed the bed tray on top of me as I sat up.

"Hanging in there, Vin." I smiled as she took a seat on the edge of the bed." Literally."

"You'll pull through."

"I hope so." I crossed my arms.

"I'm pretty sure my brother will do anything he has to do to make sure your happy." She says throwing a teeth-less smile and I returned it to her.

"Now, eat up,gorgeous. I'll be back to check up on you."

******

Sorry this chapter was short, I had to be somewhere.

Hope you guys enjoyed this SHORT chapter.

Fetty & His siblings, Rob,Antavia(Natural hair) & Divinity (braids) in the MM.❤