25.[& All I Ask Is Her Loyalty.]

[excuse any mistakes you may come across in this chapter...thanks for reading.❤]    

                                                           Fetty

"Dance with me,baby." I say as I did my dance when I pretend to drive.

"Couple Bands" Played through the speakers of my phone. We had been in the living room for an half hour teaching her some of my moves  that I do when I'm on stage. We were originally cleaning but, of course I had to ruin that. 

"I'm not doing that." She folded her arms and looked at me.

"Come on,baby."

"I'ma look stupid." She whined and I pursed my lips at her.

She finally gave in and started dancing like how I was.

"Ayee! I see you mama!" I encouraged and she automatically stopped. She was so shy when she danced.

"You shy now,huh? You don't be shy when we be all up under them sheets." I joked and she punched me in the arm.

"Stop it!"

The music was interrupted by my phone ringing. I quickly answered it, due to the fact that it was Sha, my manager. I wouldn't be expecting a call from her.

Sha was the best manager I could ever ask for. She made sure everything was straight and together.  Even if things weren't together, she still finds a way. I appreciated Sha in every way I could and I made It known to her.

"Wassup, Sha." I answered and Anika plopped on the couch. She moved over, allowing me to sit.

"Hey Wap! What you up to?"

"Nothing..Chillin' with 'Nika..Wassup?" I say, taking a glance over at Anika, who had been playing with the rips in her Robin jeans. You know I had to start her collection off.

"Okay! Chris Brown's manager hit me up,right? His manager asked if you wanted to join the tour. Now I know this decision may or man not be hard for which is why I'm going to give you some time."

I thought about it for a while causing the line to grow quiet. I was going to take up on the offer. I didn't know about how I felt leaving Anika and my kids for almost two months. It feels like I'm going to miss out on certain things. What if something happens to Anika or my kids while I'm gone?

I should take the chance. The man I grew up listening to, just asked me to go on tour.

" When does this start?" I questioned. Even though I wasn't looking at Anika, I felt her eyes piercing my skin.

"What happened?" She interrogated and I fanned her off.

"August 13th....I'll give you more information when his manager calls back...alright?"

"Alright."

"I already spoke with RGF about it so, don't worry about calling."

"Okay...See you later."

I hung up the phone and placed my phone back on the table. I sighed and looked over at Anika who had been staring me down. Damn, can I have my face back?

It only took seconds for Anika to bombard me with questions.

"Where are you going? What happened?"

I looked at her and laughed."Damn,baby."

"I'm sorry." she says, followed by a little giggle.

"Sha told me Chris wants me to join him on tour."

"Chris who? Brown?" She smiled.

"Yeah. What other nigga you know named Chris?" I pursed my lips.

"I'ma punch you. How long?

"Not for long."

There was a  silence between us.

Dragging Anika along with me would hold me back from doing what I have to do. When Anika and I go out, she complains that she's tired and ready to go. That would hold me back from getting the money I need. I don't want to sound like an asshole and tell her to leave by herself because that would just start a whole argument that wouldn't be needed. So it's best for Anika not to come.

I needed to find something to do for her before I leave. Doing the calculations in my head , I had two weeks before I left. I thought about getting Tanya down here, just to keep her company for two or three days.

I watched as Anika walked up the staircase and into the bedroom.

"I'll be up there in a minute baby! I have to make a call!" I called as I scrolled through my contact list for Tanya's name.

I pressed on her name and waited for her to answer. She definitely wouldn't be expecting this call...especially from me. I leaned over on the kitchen counter, stroking on my chin hairs.  

"Hello?" She picked up on the third ring.

"Hey T, How you doing?

"Good..actually. I wasn't expecting a call from you." She giggled.

Just like Anika, always giggling over something.

"Thats good. Can you do me a favor?" I glanced over my shoulder, making sure Anika wasn't being nosy.

"Yeah sure."

"I'm going on tour with Chris Brown in 2 weeks and I was wondering....Before I leave can you come for 2 or three days and keep Anika company."

The line grew quiet. My eye bounced off the walls as I waited on a response.

"...You still there?"

"Mhmm." She hummed.

"Can you come?" I stale-faced.

"I'll get back to you on that." She quickly hung up the phone...leaving me hanging.

I looked at the phone, scrunching my face. I shook my head and walk up the staircase. What the hell was up with her? The next time she hang up the phone I'ma punch her.

"Anika." I says as I walked through the door.

She was swaddled under the comforter, attempting to take a nap.

"Hmm." She hummed...raising her eyebrows with her eyes closed.

I laid next to her, trying to get comfortable under the covers. I couldn't...Anika had them all.

"Wassup with T?...Why she didn't want to come to Paterson the first time?" I tugged the comforter.

"You pulled them off of me!" She popped up from the bed.

"Oh hush... Answer my question."

"Why are you asking this. Since when you're so concerned about Tanya and her issuses?" She waved her hands in the air, making me laugh.

Shit, she was onto me.

"Nothing...I just want to know." I simply say, smirking.

"Someone killed her big brother"  She said.

"Damn." I whispered to myself.

She took the covers and laid back down on the bed.

I really wanted to get Tanya down here and I hope she'll come down...just for Anika. If Tanya couldn't push her things to the side for Anika I don't know what I'll do. I understand that she lost her brother here but, she should be strong. A death shouldn't keep you from out of your city.

                                                                              *****
l've been holding back on this chapter lol I don't know why.

Tell me your thoughts...please.

Oh & I lovveee comments guys.

As you know, Anika in the MM ❤