4.[I Promised All My Niggas We Gon' Make It.]

[ excuse any mistakes that you may come across in this chapter...thanks for reading]

[5 Years Later]

                                                            Fetty

The Zoogang and I had just arrived in Los Angeles about and hour ago. All though I hated planes, I Still managed to get on one. I pulled up to the hotel in my Chevy and waited for valet. Tonight I will be performing at supperclub. 

"You said we was gon' make it right?" Monty smiled , slapping our hands together.

"4th and inches. we ain't scared." I added , waiting for the bell hopper.

Minutes later, The bell hopped came down with a luggage cart. He settled our bags into the cart and we all made our way over to our rooms. Once we got to the door, he slid the key into the slot and waited for the light to turn green.

"Looks like you guys are all set. Call the lobby if you need anything." He said.

"Ight, Thanks man." I nodded at him

                                                          Anika

"Anikaa!" My best friend Tanya called from her bedroom.

Tanya only stood 5'3, brown eyes and a damn good body. She's also Trinidadian.

"Yes T." I picked my laptop off my lap and jogging down the stairs.

"Lets go out Tonight."

I hated Clubs, party's or anything that involves a group or people acting wild and drunk. When people get alcohol in their they started acting stupid and i dont like that.

"I-I dont know 'bout all that." I scratched the side of my neck.

"Come on Nika, Just for tonight."

I finally gave in and walked back into my room. I looked at myself in the mirror toying with the strings of my sweater that i had been wearing. I looked up at the corner of the mirror where of picture of Willie and I rested. I quickly snatched it off and sat on the bed.

| Later That Night |

"Anika , come on , Taxis outside!"

I slid my hands down the sides of my body as I examined myself in the mirror one last time.

"Alright alright." I grabbed my clutch and met her outside.

I climbed in the taxi and sighed. This is going to be a long damn night.

~

"Come girl! lets get a seat at the bar."

I sat down next to Tanya who has been sipping from her cup, looking at the stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Are you ready for a show?" The host yelled into the mic.

"Who's performing?" I turned to Tanya.

"Hush I dont know."

I turned around , facing the bartender. Uninterested.

Remy boyz , yeahhh

1738 , ay

Im like hey,wassup,hello

seen yo pretty ass soon as you came through the door

I grew bug-eyed and spun my chair back around.

"WILLIE!" i screamed.

I started tapping the bartender counter top and everything around me.

"Girl."Tanya rolled her eyes

"Thats my mothafuc-WILLIE!" I screamed.

I haven't seen him since that night i cleaned him up. When i lived back in Paterson , i caught him a couple times in the streets but when he saw me he would walk away. He had me thinking that I did something wrong.

After the concert I tried to get a hold of him but the security guard wasn't having it.

"Yo, can i talk to 'Fetty Wap' please." I tapped the security.

"And you are?"

"Uh-uh his friend. I guess." I replied

He looked straight, ignoring me. I grew impatient.

"Hey man, lemme' just get one second."

                                                                                                   *****

make sure you get my husbands album tomorrow. I'm beyond excited for it.

leave comments

and feedback

thank you for reading , enjoy.