3.[Causin' Pure Hell, Wildin' Out on This Island.]

[ excuse any mistakes you may come across in this chapter...thanks for reading.]

                                                             Fetty

"Its 10:32, why is he here?" Her grandmother spoke in a heavy accent. She talked as if i wasn't sitting here on the toilet.

"Nana it was an emergency."

Her grandmother rolled her eyes and left the bathroom. It wasn't that her grandmother didn't like me , she just dint appreciate me being here so late. Which I accept.

After she cleaned me up, I decided to leave before her father came. I didn't want to get her in trouble. I already get her in enough. My mother was probably worried too. She walked me to the door, hugging me before I left.

"I love you will. Stay safe." She pulled away.

"I love you too Bahama mama." I smiled , causing her to smile also.

I jogged down her front steps and made a right down the block. I noticed Monty and M80 standing on the corner.

"Aye buddies." I say, smacking their hands.

"I heard what happened so we stood here to wait for these niggas." Monty added.

How did they find out so fast? News spreaded fast around here in Paterson , so that wasnt even a question.

"Yeah that nigga stuck me up." I spat, aggresive.

" Its all good. We got this shit." M80 folded his arms.

I Heard 2 shots coming from behind us as everyone on the block scattered like roaches. I moved behind the store, grabbing the gun from below my belt as M80 and Monty Followed. It was buddy from earlier. He must of known we were coming back for retaliation.

We shot back at each other until one of us got hit. It damn sure wasn't going to be me.

"Zoo wap got it." Monty says as i run up , shooting him in the stomach.

I ran up to him, digging in his pockets for money. I found a whole stack.

Sirens filled the air causing us to panic. We didn't want to get caught and neither of us wanted to go to jail so we had to get going.

"Come on! Them boys is comin!" M80 yelled before running.

We all departed from each other, running. The plan was to stick togther and find a hide out but thay didnt go as followed. We never can get shit right. I kept looking back to see if there were some behind me. Nothing.

10 minutes after running I finally walked up to my house. I sighed deeply as I walked inside the house.

"Willie!" My mother called from the kitchen.

"Yeah ma' " I say , putting the keys on the couch.

I mentally rolled my eyes as i walked to the kitchen. She was standing by the sink , washing the dishes.

"Why are you coming in so late?" She questioned calmly.

"I dont know."

"Boy what happened to your face?" She asked as she slammed the pot spoon on the sink.

I walked into my room ignoring her. I was already aggravated and here she come with all these damn questions.

"Don't walk away from me." She slightly yelled.

I sighed again after swallowing my saliva. Preparing myself for what I was about to say.

"I got robbed."

"Willie."

"I'm having a bad day ma' please."

She walked out of my room, closing the door behind her. I slid my jeans off and took off my shirt, searching for some sweat pants to put on. Successfully finding some I slid them on and jumped in my bed. I let my dreams take me to another place...something other than reality.