19.[Tryna' Hang With Me, That Bitch Tryna' Be My Boss.]

[ excuse any mistakes you may come across in this chapter...thanks for reading.❤]               

                                                                  Fetty

I had a show today in New York so, that meant I would have to leave Anika and I wouldn't be back until the next evening. I didn't want to drag her with me and have her be miserable the whole time.

Anika always complained when she was tired and I couldnt afford to put up with her whining.

Anways, Anika trusted me enough to go by myself anyway. She knew I wouldn't try anything or I'll end up somewhere in the Harlem River.

After the Anika and Ariel situation, Ariel really hasn't spoken to me. The only time I call her is to check up on my son.

I don't know what she thought that I wasn't going to tell her she was wrong. I wasn't on anybody side, I just had to let her know wassup. I wasn't gonna sit here and have her attack Anika and tell her she couldn't call me Willie.

I was over the whole situation anyway. I just hope they get to fix their problem before it makes a turn for the worst.

"Alright see you later baby. I'll call you when I get there."

She stood on her tippy-toes to give me a kiss and i smacked her on her ass one good time.

"This my booty." I smirked.

She rolled her eyes.

"Alright..I love you." She grabbed my hands.

"I love you more mama."

She opened the door and let me outside. She waved to me before I pulled out of the driveway.

~

                                [ Later That Night]

I walked inside of the dressing room the gang and I had been chilling in, in the back of the club. Before we would actually perform, we would chill inside the dressing rooms. Just to sip some seventeen and talk a little.

I looked around the room and Dice wasn't here. I was about to go on in less than 30 minutes.

Then I remembered, the past couple of shows i had been doing , Dice didn't come. He always says we're supposed to be a group well, what do you do when only two thirds of the group is only here.

" Where the fuck is Dice? " I questioned.

The room grew silent.

" He always does this shit, but then get smad when I say I want to kick his ass out the group."

"Chill'out Wap, He's coming." Nitt cooed.

Nitt is always saving his ass. Next time, there will be no saving.

Seconds later Dice walks in with a dumbass smile on his face. Fuck he smiling for?

" Im here y'all. I was runnin late."

"Yeah, runnin into not being in a damn group." I mumbled under my breath

Nitt is the only reason why his ass is still in the group. I wanted to kick his ass out long ago. Even before the whole thing with Anika.

"What was that? " he asked and I shook my head.

" nothing."

"always saying something..damn" Dice added.