24.[Cause She Got Just What I Need, She My Drug. I'm A Feind.]

[ excuse any mistakes you may come across in this chapter...Thanks for reading.❤]             

                                                        Fetty 

Anika stood in front of the television as she flipped through movie titles on Netflix. I was beyond aggravated at this point. It wasn't with her, It was that Lezhae really pissed me off earlier and it blew my whole mood. 

All I wanted was to have Anika meet both of my kids and have some sort of bond but, I guess that isn't going to happen.

One thing about her, Lezhae knows how to piss me off in the right way. She knows where to jab me in the stomach. She always hit's me with the 'its my daughter'  thing, as if we didn't go 50,50 on her. Lezhae acted as if she impregnated herself which isn't right.

"Anika..I just told you I watched that damn movie already." I say calmly, trying to keep my patience together.

"Okay...That's you, I haven't seen it yet." She said, so innocently.

"....I'm not watching that damn movie." I spat out.

I folded my arms as if I was a child as she looked back at me and rolled her eyes.

" You can go downstairs and watch whatever you want." She suggested as she flipped through movies.

" I'm not going anywhere." I mumbled as she plopped the remote beside me on the bed.

" Will, are you serious right now?"

"Nik'! I said I didn't wanna watch the shit!" I yelled, hoping to dead the conversation.

I promise I didn't mean to scream at her,

"Bullshit." she mumbled before exiting the bedroom and walked over to the door.

I watched as she walked out the bedroom and her footsteps lead downstairs. She'd always walk hard when she was upset. I didn't stop her. I can admit, I can be a little petty at times but she proceed on putting the movie I had previously watched on.

I moved the remote onto the nightstand and laid out on the bed, reaching for my phone that was placed down at my lap.

 Lezhae  affected my mood  and I shouldn't let it show around Anika.

                                                                     Anika 

I was sure that Will was childish but I'd never think he'll get mad over a movie. I was unsure of why he was acting like this towards me. See, Will has never lost his patience with me and I think something was bothering him.

I understand he didn't want to watch the movie but he didn't have to raise his stupid voice at me.

I looked down at my phone that had been ringing on the sink. The name "TanTheBomb" spilled across the top. It was a facetime call.

I answered and it read "connecting" and I waited for her face to pop up.

" Nikaaaaa." Tanya whined as she popped up on the pixelated screen.

"Tanyaaaa." I mocked her.

" I see you're not with the devil. Where is he? " She referred to Willie and I automatically rolled my eyes.

" In the bedroom."

" You're always rolling your eyes. Why the eye roll?" She questioned as she rolled on the bed, trying to get comfortable.

"We had a small disagreement." I say, bulging my eyeballs.

" For what? The Maxwell's had an argument?" She playfully gasped. " The hell y'all arguing for now?"