1.[Anika]

[ excuse any mistakes that you may come across in the chapter...thanks for reading.]

Fetty

"I'm tryna see what you getting into baby." I sang to myself as I slipped on my jeans.

"Will! The bus is downstairs,baby!" My mother called from the living room causing me to stop my singing.

I sighed deeply before grabbing my backpack and meeting my mother in the kitchen. I wasnt looking forward into school and I never will. School wasn't exactly my thing.

"Alright ma' see you later " I Kissed her on her temple.

"Willie,I love you baby"

I shot a big smile at her that meant the same before exiting the the house and ran outside to the bus. Monty always got picked up before me so, I know he's gonna be in there, telling me about some bullshit.

"Aye nigga." I dapped up Monty as he scooted over , giving me some space to sit.

"Wassup,bruh. Yo,check this out. I got somebody for you to meet after school. He said he wanted to buy some weed."

"What's his name?" I scratched my head.

"I don't even know, bruh. He look legit tho. Just keep the tommy on you just is case." Monty suggested.

"Ight,bro."

Minutes passed before pulling up to East Side High. We stood up from our seats and made our way off the bus.

"Willie!"

Anika. A lightskin beautiful girl that I was really close with. Eyebrows arching perfectly, Full lips, thick in all the right places and naturally big curly hair that she occasionally wore but mostly , it was straight. Anika and I was close , she often called me " best friend ".

Honestly , we didn't become close until that night she cried on my doorstep because she lost her mother. She came to me because she didn't have much friends. She associated with a few others but, not as much as me.

I was actually the one who came up to her and decided to be friends. Well it kinda just happened. I guess going up to people in the hallway and asking for a pencil is a new way of making friends.

"Anika's calling you." Monty notified.

I glanced over my shoulder and she was standing with her weight shifted on one leg and her bag in the crack of her arm, pursing her lips at me. I chuckled to myself.

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her shoulder.

"Hi Best friend."she smiled at me, causing my body to tingle.

"Wassup,what you doing?" I asked.

"I'm going to class, what else am I doing?" She giggled. Smart ass

The first period bell rang and everyone skedaddled to class. Me, I really didn't care. I'm always late to class. School wasn't something I was excited about, especially with these teachers.

"Why are you not running with the others? " I looked at Anika. She hated being late.

"Because I want you to walk with me." She simply says.

I strugged my shoulders and continued to walk Anika to her class and then decided to actually go to mine. After the late bell rang , a couple of kids were still in the hallways.

I finally made it to mine and everyone watched me like a hawk as i walked in. I hated when everyone looked at me. That shit's awkward.

"Mr. Maxwell. Late again for the third time this week. Detention!" Mrs.Lay looked at me through the frames of her glasses. I ain't going to that shit.

"Yes. I know. Third time this week...blah blah detention " I mentally rolled my eyes. annoying ass.

I took my seat and let her continue with her lesson because if I didnt she would've had triplets. I just walked in and I'm already aggravated.

"Okay class, lets start off with a Do Now."

She wrote one on the blackboard as everyone copied it down in their notebooks.

"If you were a rapper or singer what would your name be?" Mrs.Lay read aloud.

My dreams were always to become a successful artist and shit and everybody who didn't believe in me, i would shit on them when I get big.

"Lets start off with you Will." She looked at me. This shit is a set up.

"Fetty wap." I responded with rubbing my hands together , like birdman.

"Keep coming late to class and not doing your work, you wont be anything." She said while turning around, facing the blackboard. like I said.

She uses that line for everything.

"You gon' be the first one I shit on buddy." I chuckle.

The class laughed at my comment and she rolled her eyes. Hater

"Anyway class." you quiet now huh?

~

At the end of the day I met up with Anika. We always go to the store first before actually going home.

" I heard you told Mrs. Lay off today." Anika chuckled as she opened her bag of Doritos nacho cheese chips.

"Yeah, that hating ass bitch." I mumbled the last part. She didn't even hear me.

"Will, don't call her a bitch." She playfully slapped my chest.

"I'm sorry, but some of these females deserve it." I shook my head and she took a glance at me before rolling her eyes.

"My house later?" she looked at me after shoving a chip in her mouth.

"Nah I gotta do something over at the school."

"Aww shit. Wille Maxwell the second actually doing something for the school." she said sarcastically.

"Shut up Robyn. Not like that." I Said, pointing out her middle name.

After walking Anika home. I had to meet with this guy after school. I didn't even know him , but I had to make some cash. Monty knew him, so I guess he should be cool.