6.[ I Seen Yo Ass On Instgram. ]

[ excuse any mistakes that you may come across in this chapter...thanks for reading :) ]

                                                           Fetty

"My nigga, I'm telling you, we went to school with her."Monty chuckled.

" I don't remember." I shook my head.

"Maybe it because yo ass still faded and the club was dark

Still shaking my head still not knowing who this girl is.I had been trying to put my finger on this girl since last night. I wanted to come back and tell me who she was but, she continued walking. She also had no reason to get mad anyway. I have different girls  in my face everyday and she expected me to remember her.

  I watched as Monty twiddled with something on his phone. This nigga always doing something.

"Look, type in Anika Robyn all together on Instagram, I follow her."

I scrunched my face as I reached and grabbed my phone. Why the hell does he follow her? I did what was told and her name was the first one that popped up. Her page stood at 16.4k followers. By the looks of her photo's she did photo shoot's. She wasn't really exposing too much of her body and to be honest, I kinda' liked it. You would think I liked the big booty hoes that show their breast and shit but, Anika was sexy with clothes on.

I was now looking at a picture of her without make up and full lighting. Everything began to come together. It was Anika. Anika Addams from highschool. She was my close friend that knew everything about me. She was like the female version of Monty.

"Ohhhhh Anika!" I smiled like a fool. " Now I know who lil mama is. "

"Yeah nigga." Monty chuckled

"ima hit her in her dm."I say, pressing the corner of the screen.

I grew nervous just by pressing her name. The fuck is wrong with me?

I backed out of her DM. What if she was gonna cuss me out for being disrespectful? What if she didn't even wanna talk to me? What if she didn't even want to get to know me anymore?

"Fuck wrong with you? Send that shit." Monty horribly coached obviously not caring that I was nervous as hell.

I moved back over in her DM, feeling some sort of confidence.

"Anika. I was a little faded yesterday, I apologize for what I said last night. I remember you best friend." I read over before pressing send.

                                                                  Anika 

" I can't believe he actually couldn't remember me." I sighed.

"Anika don't start ya' shit again. You cried for 3 hours last night." Tanya says, bluntly while flipping through her magazine.

I honestly didn't even know what I was crying for. I don't know if it was because he didn't remember me or , shit I don't know. I was feeling some sort of hurt and I literally cried my eyes out. Tanya told me I had nothing to cry about but, I couldn't help but cry.

" You don-" I was interrupted by a notification popping up on my phone.

" What the fuck. " I whispered to myself.

I went bugged eyed as i opened the Instagram app.

"fettywap1738 sent a message." Tanya read as she peeked over my shoulder, as if i can't read. nosy ass

"Girl. You betta' open that." She added as I pursed my lips. Like she don't see me pressing the damn thing.

"He apologized. Aww." I smiled

"You could stop crying now." Tanya mumbled under her breath causing me playfully roll my eyes.

I quickly typed on my phone as my confidence began to shorten. Would if he didn't really remember me and he was just trying to get inside my pants?  I didn't want to seem like a groupie.

Tanya quickly snatched my phone and quickly typed on it. I jumped on her fighting her for it. This girl always doing something.

" Alright shit!" she gave in, passing me the phone.

Before I could even send anything he sent another message. It read : Can we meet at 12 for lunch or something?

                                                                      Fetty

I pulled up to the address she sent me feeling this sense of nervousness. I quickly pulled out my phone, dialing Monty's number.

"Nigga , ain't you 'posed to be on yo' date?" He picked up on the first ring.

"Shut up. I'm nervous as hell. I got butterflies and shit."

"AWWW SHITTYYY!"

I looked out the window and Anika was walking over to my car. She had on dark wash jeans that showed every curve and a light grey sleeveless turtle neck crop top that showed her perfectly flat tummy.

"Wap? You there?"

"Yeah I gotta go bye." I quickly hung up the phone

I got out of the car, opening the door for her.

"Thank you." she smiled as I closed the door behind her.

I walked back over to the drivers side. I took a deep breath before entering the car, still feeling a little nervous but i'ma shake it off.

Change Your Life : Fetty WapOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara