10.[Point You In My Direction, Show You Love and Affection.]

[ excuse any mistakes you may come across in this chapter...thanks for reading.❤ ]

                                                                 Anika 

Willie intertwined his finger with mine as we strolled through the mall. Being that it was his last day in LA he wanted to take me shopping. I didn't want to spend his money. I wasn't that type of female but, this was what he wanted to do.

He took me inside Neiman Marcus store and her followed me to the woman's section. I flipped through a couple of shirts until he pulled out this 3/4 sleeve dress that stopped above the knee.

"No, that's gonna' make me look like an o-"

"Like an old lady." He said in a voice that he swore sounded like me.

I playfully rolled my eyes and walked to another isle.

"Keep on rollin.You won't have any to roll." he chuckled as he threw his fist up

I shook my head.

"Ima go to the men's side real quick. Stay in the woman's. Don't go anywhere else." He informed as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

I nodded my head as he walked away from me. I strolled into another isle looking at some shoes. I came across some cute ones and some were just ugly. Someone placed their hands around my waist and I quickly snatched them off , looking back to see who it was. It was a guy, lighter than Willie with alot a facial hair. This man was p-dice.

"excuse me." I say as I jerked my neck.

"I'm sorry ma." He licked his lips. They wasn't even dry.

"I have a boyfriend so if you tryna' get with me you can leave now. Thank you."

"Woah slow down ma." He chuckled.

I walked away from him because he obviously didn't get the hint. I didn't exactly have a boyfriend but girls, y'all know what I meant. He followed me into the other isle.

"Can you stop..please?" I say as I switched a shopping bag ti my other hand.

"Stop what." He spoke as he stepped near me.

"What do you want me to do?" He placed his hands on my hips.

I quickly snatched them off...again.

"Ayo Dice!"

Saved by the bell. I was about to start smacking him if Willie didn't swing by.

"Anika baby, i told you to stay in the women's section." Willie looked Dice in his face.

"Wassup Wap!" Dice tried to slap his hand but he rejected it.

"I was tryna-"

"You was really gonna fuck with my girl." Willie spoke , harshly.

"I ain't even know she was yours dawg..real talk."

I quickly walk up to Willie. I placed both of my hands on his stomach, trying to push him back. I just wanted to get out of this store.

"Fuck you mean you ain't know she was mine?"

I grabbed his hand and we both exited out of the store. I sighed deeply as he looked at me .

"I'm sorry."He stopped me.

"It's alright."I nervously chuckled.

                                                         Fetty 

The whole time I was packing I couldn't help but think of why Dice would even try that shit. I understand he didn't know but I talk about her every chance I could get. I literally show them pictures and announce her name. He was supposed to be my day one and he would actually try something like that. I would never even try to pull one of his bitches, even though I could.

"You alright?" Anika tapped me. She shook me out my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm good."

She placed one of my shoes in the box and moved them onto the small table in the room. We were currently packing for my flight in the morning.

"I'ma miss you." She spoke as she poked out her bottom lip.

"I'ma miss you too mama." I say as a smile crept across her face.

I pulled her onto my lap and wrapped my arms around her waist. Let me get these last couple of kisses before I leave her.

*****

So, I kind of lost myself in this chapter.

Sorry it's short.

I also procrastinated...very hard

Hope y'all paid attention to this chapter.

Enjoy