20.[Stop Calling Me , Decling Her Call]

[excuse any mistakes that you may come across in this chapter...thanks for reading ❤ ]

                                                                     Anika 

I swung my legs over the bed , glancing over at the nightstand. A text from Willie popped up on my phone.

I came in earlier...you were sleep. The boys and I went out to the barber. See you soon babe. ~ Husband Zoo❤, 12:32

I threw my phone on the bed and smacked my teeth. I miss him and the fact that he couldn't wait for me to wake up, pissed me off.

I didnt even bother to text him back because I was too aggravated at the moment.

I took a glimpse at the digital clock that read 12:39 pm. Damn I slept that long. I wasn't even that tired.

I needed to find something to do. It sucked being Anti social. Willie was right, I needed friends.

                                                                     Fetty 

I looked in my pocket for my phone to check for some missed text messages. I was over at Lj's house getting my dreads re-twisted. She was the RGF hairstylist. All though Anika could do them..I just didn't want to bother her.

I pressed the mail icon and there was zero text messages from Anika. I clicked our thread and it said " read at 12:37"

She was most likely mad at me. Everytime I texted something she didnt like, she'll leave me on read.

I hated not seeing her but, I have to do what i have to do.

I stood up from my chair, Lj was finished with my hair. My phone vibrated in my pocket, praying it was Anika.

It wasnt.

A unknown number spilled aross the top of the phone.

" Hello." I answered in the last ring, sounding irritated

See I'm not the type to answer unknown messages but, one of the guys could've gotten a new phone.

" Hey, Its me!" A female voice answered

I paid Lj and walked out of the house, without the guys.

"Who the fuck is 'me' "

" Chanel."

"How the fuck did you get my number? " I questioned , growing serious.

"Woah there !.... Dice gave it to me.." she simply says. A rage of anger took over my body

I abruptly hung up my phone and placed it in my pocket.

This was one of Dice's schemes. He was trying to push other bitches into my face either because he's jealous or he gets no pussy.

~

Before actually swinging by the house. I thought I'd go get us a couple of slices of pizza. Anika loved food and this was the only way she wouldn't be mad at me.

I got back inside the car and placed the slices on the passanger side. My phone started ringing again. It was " Chanel ". I need to figure out why the hell Dice gave the woman my number.

I searched inside my pocket for it. The was literately the fifth time she has called me. I exhaled deeply before answering the phone.

"Yo."

"WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING ME!" She yelled. I'm wondering who the hell she's talking too.

"Ayo, I don't even know you."

I hung up the phone again and pulled out of the pizza's shop driveway. I stopped at a read light and then my phone started ringing again. Maybe I should block this girl.

I picked up, not looking at the caller ID.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT." I shouted into the phone, growing annoyed.

"Willie muthafuckin' Maxwell who the hell are you talking too? I will knock your scrawny ass out!" Anika picked up. Damn.

I double checked the Caller ID and Wifey Zoo ❤ spilled across the top.

"Oh shit! My bad baby. I thought it was Monty ass calling about some shit again." I lied followed by a nervous chuckle.

"Anyways." I could tell she was rolling her bug ass eyes.

"I'm almost home baby. I stopped to get some pizza."

"Mhmm." She hummed, knowing that I hate when she does that.

                                                                Anika 

"Baby!" Willie called from downstairs followed by the front door slamming.

I walked out of the room and met him on the staircase. I shifted my weight to one leg and pursed my lips at him.

"You don't look happy to see me."

I was actually.

He wrapped his arms around my lower back and pulled me in for a hug. Followed by a kiss on my lips.

"I missed you..." He says before licking his lips.

"Didn't sound like it." I joked then, rolled my eyes. Annoying him was fun.

"How you want me to say it then?" He says, our bodies still conjoined.

I raised a brow at him

"Nevermind, I don't even gotta' say it." He bit his bottom lip.

"Don't start something you can't finish."

"Who said I couldn't finish it, Nik'? He licked his lips.

We made eye contact for what seemed like forever. He picked me up, still lookin at eachother. He kissed me and I deepened the kiss. His phone rang in his pocket, inturrupting us. He pulled it out, reading the number.

"Who is it?" I asked, being nosey as always.

"I dont know. I don't answer unknown numbers."

*****

How do you guys feel about Dice and his "shenedigans"

Do you guys like the new cover?

There will be a sequel to this book so , look out ❤