16.[The Only Girl I Ever Love Should Come From You.]

[ excuse any mistakes that you may come across in this chapter...Thanks for reading ..❤]               

                                                                             Anika 

                [ Several Days Later...]

I picked my head up from the pillow and looked around the room and did a cat stretch. I didn't feel Willie up under me so I figured he was downstairs. I swung my legs over the bed and made my way downstairs.

He wasn't in the kitchen or the living room. Aydin's room was also empty too. Maybe his mother came to get him early. I shrugged my shoulders and made my way back up the stairs and into the bathroom that was adjoined to the room.

As I walked in, there was several bikini's laid out on the vanity, in the space that separated the two sinks. Flowers surrounded the bikini's and I found a note in one of the bouquets.

"Good morning baby. Come meet us down at the Airport. Your things are downstairs already packed. Text me when you wake so Nitt can come get you. Don't take too long, Flight takes off at 12 pm." I read aloud then glancing at the time that read 9:12 am.

"Shit." I cursed to myself.

I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Willie that I was up. After, jumped in the shower. I didn't do my usual "Sit in the shower for 10 minutes then wash up". I also couldn't air dry and sit around the house because people were waiting on me.

After the shower, i threw on my Victoria's secret PINK sweat suit and some tennis shoes. I looked down at me phone that had lit up with a text.

Nitt: I'm outside.-10:45

I jogged down the stairs and grabbed my luggage that was lined up against the wall. I made sure whoever packed my stuff, packed everything I needed. It was kind of weird knowing that someone beside's Willie packed my belongings. I know he didn't do it, he can't pack to save his own life.

I walked outside and made sure I locked the door. Nitt was standing outside of the car and the minute I saw him I started running. Some how, I missed my step and completely fell onto the ground.

I heard Nitt ass laughing at me followed by his footsteps.

"You okay?" He laughed hysterically.

"Yes, now help me." I mentally rolled my eyes and put my arm out.

                                                          Fetty 

Our flight leaves in a hour and Nitt still isn't here with my baby. I was a little excited to be taking this trip with my boys and my girl. She could show me around her country.

"Baby! Baby! Baby!" Anika ran towards me and Nitt followed behind her with her luggage.

I laughed to myself as i turned in her direction.

"What I told you about that damn running!" Nitt yelled.

She finally reached me and planted a soft kiss on my lips, catching me off guard. I looked down at her. My shortstack. She was only 5'1.

"You gon' bust ya ass again!" Nitt called out , causing everyone to laugh.

"You fell baby?"

"Yeah, I was a little too excited."

                                                     [Arrival of Bahamas]

I reached over for Anika's hand as I slid the card into the lock. The door opened and we walked inside. There was a big ass bedroom, a living area, nice ass bathroom. Inside the bedroom, stood a balcony that you were able to walk on to. I followed her onto the balcony and we stared at the beautiful view.

"You like it babygirl?" I looked into her big , beautiful dark brown eyes.

"Yes, I love it." She said, teary eyed.

Here comes the waterfall.

"What you bout to cry for? You always crying for something." I chuckled and used my thumbs to wipe her eyes.

"You know how I am." I sure did. She cried when we were watching Into The Storm, the boy was under the debris from the tornado drowning. Then cried because the father had trouble doing CPR on him.

I placed both hands on the sides of head and placed a soft kiss on her forehead then, placed one on her lips.

"I love you. Thank you." Anika smiled.

"I love you mor-"

"COME ON FUCKERS! LETS GO EXPLORE!" M80 yelled, startling us both.

~

                                      Anika 

After going to explore with the guys, Willie decided to make one more stop before going into the hotel. I pulled up to a house I had been familiar with. My fathers home.

Willie and I walked up to the door and knocked on it. Minutes later a tall man about 6'6 with lower back length dreads answered the door.

"Hi daddy!" I squealed.

"Oh shit! Anika What are you doing here!" he hugged me. "Ma! come down!"

My grandmother came down, mumbling something under her breath. She's always complaining about something. Her face lit up when she was me.

"Well Mudda Sick!"

"So you da' bwoi keepin my daughta' happy." My father hugged Willie.

                                                                                *****

Unhappy with this chapter.

The ZooGang and Anika's trip to the Bahamas?

Well mudda sick- Used for when something is outrageous or surprising.

NOTE**

I'm doing my best on the slang Bahamians use. Guys bare with me ...lol

I promise you guys I have bigger things planned for this book. If it seems boring please please please tell me....thanks for reading guys...❤